Thread: Calorie Intake

bOOmstiK is offline New Member

Calorie Intake

I want to bulk up for the summer (who doesn't?), and I've been researching on roids for the last couple of weeks. Creatine and MuscleMilk was working for a while, but now I've seemed to have halted.

I'm 5'9 159 lbs w/ 6% bf.

I saw in another post about starting off w/ 12 wks of test e at 500 mg/wk. I was just wondering what my calorie intake might have to be during that time period. Thanks.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    How old are you, bro?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    hes 18

Wait about 3yrs, you don't want to start that young trust me! Up your carbs: sweet potatoes, brown rice, black/pinto beans, ect. Take about 1-5gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, and train like a mo fo

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Wait about 3yrs, you don't want to start that young trust me! Up your carbs: sweet potatoes, brown rice, black/pinto beans, ect. Take about 1-5gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, and train like a mo fo
    i agree with him. at that bodyfat u should just up the carbs alot. i think u mean 1-1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight.

I actually just kinda wanted a jump start to get my strength up, so it would be easier to gain mass.

And yes, I'm 18.

Thanks anyway.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    how long have you been working out for?

I know exacty what you mean all of AAS users have been there before, but if I could back and do it all over again I would have waited even longer. My diet wasn't in the best shape that it could have been, which it turn would make it harder to get stronger. Your young and have lots of room to grow naturally, don't f-up with doing roids young. Get your diet in check and work your ass off. If anyone tells you otherwise there just plain stupid, 18yrs old is not a good age to start. Thats why I said to atleast wait until your 21yrs or older.

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    Bro,

just read the diet forum on bulking go natural for about2-4 more years

reguards,

ah

I started about a year and a half ago. I went for about 4 months then got lazy... . About two months after that, I started again. I noticed after I started using this product called Growth Factor - 1, my arms and shoulders grew very rapidly (my friends thought I was on the juice), but were out of proportion with my chest. I stopped that and switched to Animal Stak II, which hasn't helped. I currently find it hard to work out my biceps with the curl bar b/c the bones in my forearms kill during and after using it.

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    no pain no game...france wasnt built in a day

regaurds,

AH

TNbb06 is offline Junior Member
    try changing your grip on the curls, changing up the exercises..how many times are you doing bi's a week? and are you working your forearms as well?

I do workout my forearms, but it seems harder to keep them up with the biceps and triceps (harder to strengthen, I mean). I tried working upperbody EOD, legs EOD, but it took a toll on my joints.

TNbb06 is offline Junior Member
    You need more rest..ive been there with the forearm pain, its basically like shin splints but in your forearms. if your workin out bi's more then once a week stop for now until they start feeling better. i suggest you work out 1 body part a week and get plenty of rest

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    its might be tiny stress fractures. I get the pain too once in a while and i stop doing straight bar exercises for bi's for about 2- 4 weeks and it goes away. Just give it time to heal, if it hurts you in a bad way then dont do it... unless the hurt is in your burning muscle... then your ok

Thread Information