DooDoo is offline Junior Member

primo/var worth it?

a friend of mine is about 55years old but very much in comp shape and is tired of putting his body through ruff compounds at his age ,he likes winny/tren /test but is thinking about primo and var cycles only from here on out ,I know he'll lose some size but ,but much safer,what would be the average results with these compounds? And is it worth the $ for the gains?

any ideas would be great.

thanks

DooDoo is offline Junior Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^b ump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^bump^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    is promi/var worth the money for the gains ? deff not

var is one of the most expensive aas and yields low results , its a girly roid some say
    as for primo primo is a weak test, sure it works, but the gains wont be great, secondly its the most faked aas around

map

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I did 400mg BD primo wk, 40mg BD Var ed, 50 mgs winny ed for 9 weeks. It was one of the best cycles I've done for staying lean and hard. I did not get real big but I looked great. I may stop using Test in the near future because no matter what I do I blow up on it even at 400mg wk.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    obviously, var is not worth it compared to test...but since test no longer seems to be an option, you can't compare it to that. So then we would have to ask, is it worth the money to take var over taking nothing? I'd say yes to that question.

Thread Information