guzenfeld is offline New Member

Dnp-carb Deplete

I AM STILL READING UP ON PEOPLES DNP CYCLES. IM PLANING ON DOING A 10 DAY CYCLE NEXT WEEK- DAYS 1-4= 200 MG, DAYS 5-10=400MG PER DAY
    supplements ill be using- mega men multivitamins, eca stack, sesathin,CLA, fish oils, l-carnitine, green tea extract,lean system 7, 100%on whey,syntrax nectar protein, BSN' NO-XPLODE, melatonin for sleep aid, b-complex vitamins, vitamin C @ 1G per pill, etc. ,benadryl,and most importantly T3 for sppressed thyroid levels

i wanna know why do some people carb deplete 3 days be4 theyre dnp cycle? also whats an optimal rnage of cabrs per day. my carbs will come form veggies,V8,rice cakes and oatmeal, maybe a potato also. i wanted to do very low carb aroudn 50G per day for maximum fat loss but as i keep reading i found out low carbs is not good on dnp. would about 100Grams per day be good? I'm 5"11 @ 16.9 % bf. i wanna get down to 12 at least during the 10 days.any positive feedback would be great thanks

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, deffenetly use a low carb diet. else your body will use them instead of fat to increase your temp. I think 50 g is better than 100g.
    tell us how much weigt you lost when your done

hehe sure. i want mroe opinions though because some say its better mroe carbs or you can go hypoglyceimic

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    50g of carbs? That would mean you'd be on a keto diet which is not good on DNP !
    I usually don't carb deplete on DNP and it works wonders anyways.
    I recommend 150-200g of carbs on workout days and a little less than 100g on off days! Don't go very low on carbs!
    It is a low carb diet just not KETO!

cuz my goal is to lose 2 pounds of fat per day. total hopefully 10 pounds of fat in the 10 days that im running it. im also using eca stack and t3 so help lose fat. also carnitine to help fat oxidation.

also i have 16 200mg pills. wats better...

cycle1- day 1-4=200mg day 5-10= 400mg per day OR
    cycle2- day 1-8=200 mg take 7 days off then do day 1-8 @ 200mg again

which cycle 1 or 2 will give best fat loss?

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    keep hearing that carb depleting the few days before is good as i'm planning a dnp cycle too. if you're unfamiliar with cyclic ketogenic diets, which center around carb depleting and loading, try to eat 70% fat 30% protien and some fiber for your pooper. That ratio keeps you from converting dietary protien into glucose in the liver. Workout with high reps those days to deplete muscle glycogen. The evening before you start, have a high carb meal and then just diet normally for the cycle. The lowered muscle glycogen is supposed to help you start burning fat quicker.

Big M is offline Associate Member
    you go into keto at around 60 g of karbs, Still thinks its good to keep them as low as posible, I think cycle2 is better

colinw is offline Junior Member
    http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnp7.htm

thats the best thing i ever read about dnp

Thread Information