Thread: Test cyp

HumanBeast is offline New Member

Exclamation Test cyp

Hi, i know a guy in my gym who used 6 week cycle of test cyp all up in 3 weeks and he gained about 6kg(13pounds) and kept it all, there was no need for a pct and did not use nolv on the cycle or after. Can someone plz tell me about this!!!

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    gentics.....

got fina? is offline Member
    Buddy i dont know what the hell your talking about??? Theres no such thing as a 6 week cycle of tes cyp. U make your cycle up depending on your past cycle experience.
    I dont know what u mean by he kept everything???? How long has he been off this cycle? Eventually some will come off. It sounds to me like you know absolutely nothing about steroids and are just going by what this noob told u.
    He didnt go on PCT and didnt take Nolva cause the guy has no clue on what hes doing.
    Tell him to next time post his blood work before and after his next cycle and ill pin point to u what the nolva and pct would have fixed...

It sounds to me like u need to do ALOT of reading on here and then repost this question. I cant believe i took the time to write this much...lol

Good luck......

HumanBeast is offline New Member
    Got Fina!
    He was a first time user! And wat i ment about he kept it all, is that he did not lose a pound, he's now 2 moths off the cycle. I ment that he only had 6 weeks suply of test cyp, but he double dosed it so that it would fit in 3weeks and gained 6kg! Sounds 2 me you know nothing!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I c that this is possible if he was a relative newbie to lifting weights. All the similar cases I've heard are from ppl who haven nearly plateaud in their training anyway..

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeast
    Got Fina!
    He was a first time user! And wat i ment about he kept it all, is that he did not lose a pound, he's now 2 moths off the cycle. I ment that he only had 6 weeks suply of test cyp, but he double dosed it so that it would fit in 3weeks and gained 6kg! Sounds 2 me you know nothing!
    1 200mg/10ml bottle of cyp can be a 1 week supply or 5 week supply depending on what you decide to administer as far as dosage.. there is no label on the bottle that says 6 week supply sorry.. So he ran probably 600mg ew which is not uncommon. everyone is different there is nothing to explain. we all have a different chemical makeup.. try it yourself and see if it works the same for you.. i know it wouldnt for me..

j martini is offline Member
    I never have to run PCT and never lose anything, everyone is different i know there is a mod on here who is the same cant remember who.
    Sex drive and everything is normal.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I never have to run PCT .
    I'll never want to find out if I have to had using it...
    To prevent is better then to cure

I'm spending more on PCT and liver protection then on the whole steroids

but as stated, everyone is different!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    everyone is different -to a certain degree!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Lets see what we got here...

He did a 3 week cycle of test cypionate and kept the 6lbs that he gained. I would say that he received no benefit from the steroid and actually just gained 6 lbs in 3 weeks. Not hard to do if you are on the "see food" diet.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeast
    Got Fina!
    Bro if you think a 3 week cycle of cyp. is a good idea and all the gains were pure muscle and not water weight, then you "know nothing". It takes at least 3 weeks for cyp. to even start working and most of the weight gains in that short time will be water.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Lets see what we got here...

He did a 3 week cycle of test cypionate and kept the 6lbs that he gained. I would say that he received no benefit from the steroid and actually just gained 6 lbs in 3 weeks. Not hard to do if you are on the "see food" diet.
    Exactly. He probably started eating like a horse the day he started the cyp. and managed to gain 6 pounds in 3 weeks which is not hard to do. After three weeks his blood levels may have just started to stabilize and bam he comes off. What a waste. Had he stayed on for 10 weeks he may have seen some REAL gains.

Thread Information