Thread: can i.....

hark is offline New Member

Question can i.....

can i do a 6 week cycle of sustanon .i've only 12 amps of it and a 20ml bottle of stanazolol.i kinda need suggestions of how to cycle the sustanon for 6 weeks and when to bring in the stanzolol to stack together with the sustanon.i can't get anymore further supply of both of the gear i've mentioned.

BigDaddySmalls is offline New Member
    can u do it yea but im sure your going to get a ton of ppl say sust needs to be run longer than 6 weeks bc it doesnt fully kick in for about 4-5 weeks if im not mistaken

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    A 6 week cycle would be a waste IMO. Get more gear and do more research. Also sust is not a good steroid for your first cycle due to the half-life of the shorter esters.

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hark
    can i do a 6 week cycle of sustanon . i've only 12 amps of it and a 20ml bottle of stanazolol. i kinda need suggestions of how to cycle the sustanon for 6 weeks and when to bring in the stanzolol to stack together with the sustanon. i can't get anymore further supply of both of the gear i've mentioned .
    we need some more info for you to get some solid advise. what's your cycle history and stats?

if this is all i had to work with, my cycle would look something like this:

week 1 to 8: sustanon@250mg/E5D (works out to 350mg/week)
    week 6 to 11: winny@50mg/EOD
    PCT 3 days after last winny inject (3 weeks after last sustanon inject)

NOTE:
    i'm basing this on the winny being 50mg/ml (if it's 100mg/ml...then i'd go 50mgED). i definately wouldn't go any less than 8 weeks with sustanon. if you do the E5D schedule...then your last sustanon inject would be on the last day of week 8. there's your 12 amps.

hope this helps you bro.
    Last edited by TURBOGREEK; 06-12-2005 at 10:39 AM.

Thread Information