crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Going out of town, what do I do?!!!!

OK am debating on whether to start my new cycle. But the only thing is that if I do, I have a sick uncle that I might have to fly up north to go see him, for 4-5 days. If I do my cycle of:
    1-10 test prop 75mg ED
    2-9 tren 50mg ED
    6-10 winny 50mg ED
    How can I get the stuff up north? As in needles, and my juice? Also if I did go for the 4-5 days, and I doubt that there is anytype of gym where I would be staying, so, I dont want to start then stop quarter or half way through, and I am affraid to be "on" and not work out, HELP!!

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    you could mail it to yourself if your worried about driving/flying with it.

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    i would hold off until you return home

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...I would hold off unless you are certain you can take it with you...if you can take it with you, preload your pins for your stay plus 1 additional one......As far your workout, be creative....there are tons of ways to work out when you don't have access to a gym or free weights...

crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    Well, I would be flying. Wouldnt they spot pins through my luggage? They wouldnt see the vials? I wouldnt do carry on, but I hearthat they check everything very well now a days. Has anyone ever traveled with pins and gear?

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    if you can wait, then wait. but you shoud mail it to yourself if you have to take it. the airline aint nothin to f@ck with nowadays. if you mail it you can keep track of where your gear is, thats always nice!

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    Well, I would be flying. Wouldnt they spot pins through my luggage? They wouldnt see the vials? I wouldnt do carry on, but I hearthat they check everything very well now a days. Has anyone ever traveled with pins and gear?
    ...perhaps you should send it to yourself if you're not comfortable hiding pins.....

Thread Information