squirt is offline New Member

Question non-bodybuilder/lifter wants to gain weight

gentlemen/ladies, I am 42 yrs.old, 6'4", 158 pounds. You got it, tall and skinny as a rail.I eat like a pig, mostly meats and potatoes 4-5 meals a day to "try" to gain weight over the years. I have taken creatine, whey, flax oil weight gain shakes and just about anything GNC has suggested and it was to no avail. These items were taken verbatem by the directions. I do not want to lift weights,nor do I want to inject. I have a very, very fast metabolism. Work in a hot enviroment so I sweat most of the 10-12 hr. day. I would just like to gain 20# or so. Is there a tablet, liquid,or creame out there that can help me accomplish this ? Your combine experiance/advice will be greatly appreciated.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squirt
    gentlemen/ladies, I am 42 yrs.old, 6'4", 158 pounds. You got it, tall and skinny as a rail.I eat like a pig, mostly meats and potatoes 4-5 meals a day to "try" to gain weight over the years. I have taken creatine, whey, flax oil weight gain shakes and just about anything GNC has suggested and it was to no avail. These items were taken verbatem by the directions. I do not want to lift weights,nor do I want to inject. I have a very, very fast metabolism. Work in a hot enviroment so I sweat most of the 10-12 hr. day. I would just like to gain 20# or so. Is there a tablet, liquid,or creame out there that can help me accomplish this ? Your combine experiance/advice will be greatly appreciated.
    if you are here for the ladies.....go away......if you are serious, pm me.....ill do my best to put u in the right direction........

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well you dont want to work out so how do you expect you body to gain weight? I cant understand for the life of me why you would want to gain fat?

If you just want to gain fat then eat nothing but McDonalds 6 times per day. can you say Super Size me?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    LOL, if I see another dude that says he cant gain weight or doesnt want to stick himself, Im going to puke. Bro, you managed to do both. You think you eat? Check out the diet forum, you dont eat yet. Steroids only make you grow if you eat like a friggen horse, cow, and pig put together. I am not trying to get down on you personally but this has been common lately. Also, if you want to gain 20lbs from aas, then you need to stick, its that simple.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wear ankleweights.

Instant weight gain.

~SC~

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    I gained serious weight with ankleweights.
    No weight training = No weight gain... Plain and simple! The ol' magic pill post! hahaha

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    Wear ankleweights.

Instant weight gain.

~SC~

Swole

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wear ankleweights.

Instant weight gain.

~SC~
    lmao

Thread Information