miguy82 is offline Associate Member

I'm ok right?...

ok now, im 23 on my 2nd cycle.

ok last week i did my first(test e 250mg) shot(glutes) went great wasnt barely sore at all the next day, so then 3 days later i wasnt thinking and i shot it in the same glute at another 250mg. yes and i also aspirated etc, but i think iactually pushed it too fast in there(22g).

So here's the prob now, the next day( sat i was sore alittle in the morning but later in the day i became sore as ****. then yest. i looked and it was swollen but below where i injected it, i just firgured it was from having all that juice in the same shot. so i put a heating pa on it last night the whole night it feels actually alittle better but i checked and i have this little bruise( size of a dime) where i injected it. i was thinking its from laying on it w/pressure plus due to having the heating pad on it idk.

Can u guys let me know if its nothing, and if ne of u guys have exp this. im thinking its nothing really,. i dont really feel it hot to the touch etc. just sore nd the swelling has went down( its swollen where my hip bone pretty much is)
    wasnt sure if thats from where the oil ect went the first time i injected it cuz i massaged it for awhile and was laying on my side.

I SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO COORECT, JUST HAVE TO MAKE SURE I DONT INECT IN THE SAME SPOT MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK RIGHT? THANKS.....

Bump anyone........

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by miguy82
    ok now, im 23 on my 2nd cycle.

ok last week i did my first(test e 250mg) shot(glutes) went great wasnt barely sore at all the next day, so then 3 days later i wasnt thinking and i shot it in the same glute at another 250mg. yes and i also aspirated etc, but i think iactually pushed it too fast in there(22g).

So here's the prob now, the next day( sat i was sore alittle in the morning but later in the day i became sore as ****. then yest. i looked and it was swollen but below where i injected it, i just firgured it was from having all that juice in the same shot. so i put a heating pa on it last night the whole night it feels actually alittle better but i checked and i have this little bruise( size of a dime) where i injected it. i was thinking its from laying on it w/pressure plus due to having the heating pad on it idk.

Can u guys let me know if its nothing, and if ne of u guys have exp this. im thinking its nothing really,. i dont really feel it hot to the touch etc. just sore nd the swelling has went down( its swollen where my hip bone pretty much is)
    wasnt sure if thats from where the oil ect went the first time i injected it cuz i massaged it for awhile and was laying on my side.

I SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO COORECT, JUST HAVE TO MAKE SURE I DONT INECT IN THE SAME SPOT MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK RIGHT? THANKS.....
    you should be fine, and for the future use ice not heat for an acute injury. ice reduces the swelling, decreases the pain and stop the injury fom spreading. think about it, if you get punched in the eye you use ice to stop the swelling, not heat, heat will make an acute injury worse. you ice 20 minutes every two hour that you are awake for a week, after that you can use a combo of ice and heat or heat that is up to the individual

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    you'll be fine bro

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Its going to take like 2 weeks to recover,...you are fine,dont worry.

Thanka bros i greatly aprreciate it :

Ya i thought id be ok but once i seen the little bruise i got kinda worried, but figured id be fine.

Well the reason i actually used the heading pad is cuz i figured if i heated my glute up it would help spread the gear out in my ass,instead of it just resting in one area. Ya im about to go put some ice on it now. Damn my ass hurts worse now than it did on sus.lol

Im thinking it got like that is cuz i didnt go very slow w/the injectionl,too fast .

Also but y would i get a bruise there tho, is it fromthe swellng and jus having pressure on it from laying on it. bt i mean the bruise is like dime size?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Thanka bros i greatly aprreciate it :

Ya i thought id be ok but once i seen the little bruise i got kinda worried, but figured id be fine.

Well the reason i actually used the heading pad is cuz i figured if i heated my glute up it would help spread the gear out in my ass,instead of it just resting in one area. Ya im about to go put some ice on it now. Damn my ass hurts worse now than it did on sus.lol

Im thinking it got like that is cuz i didnt go very slow w/the injectionl,too fast .

Also but y would i get a bruise there tho, is it fromthe swellng and jus having pressure on it from laying on it. bt i mean the bruise is like dime size?
    You couldve gotten the bruise from the heat. See the heat pulls blood to the location, using ice as it was advised pushes blood away from the location, thus inflamation, redness, etc going away. I would stay away from that glute for quite a while. Use other locations, make sure to rub the location for about 2 min after injecting. Take your time injecting its not a race

~theJuice~

Thanks again guys.

ya i got ice on it right now actually, fels much better than w/heat.

also ya i know i should have went much much slower, cant belive i went that fast, didnt really pay atention till it was all injected than im like wtf.

also ya i was thinking about doing my quad for the first time, but kinda nervous about it since ive only really done glutes before. im sure its not that bad, theres prob peeps out therre who perfer quads over most sites since itsprobthe easiest.

see im using 22gx 1 1/4" for my glute is that ok for my quad also, i guess im just worried about my quad being sore as all hell ad baely able to walk and i do aot of that so...

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    If youre relatively lean and have anything less than 12% bf, you can go with a 1 in pin in the quad.

~theJuice~

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Thanks again guys.

ya i got ice on it right now actually, fels much better than w/heat.

also ya i know i should have went much much slower, cant belive i went that fast, didnt really pay atention till it was all injected than im like wtf.

also ya i was thinking about doing my quad for the first time, but kinda nervous about it since ive only really done glutes before. im sure its not that bad, theres prob peeps out therre who perfer quads over most sites since itsprobthe easiest.

see im using 22gx 1 1/4" for my glute is that ok for my quad also, i guess im just worried about my quad being sore as all hell ad baely able to walk and i do aot of that so...
    quad = pain! at least for me, if you like to squat and deadlift, i wouldn't hit the quad, you will be limping around for a week

jinos is offline Member
    you're fine.. just don't shoot the same spot for awhile. Why don't you just do the delts? It's painless.

Ya thats what i mean, i dont wanna belimping around more than i already am. thats y i went to glutes for injection.

i wwouldnt mind doing quads but if itsa great poss. its gonna hurt like a bitch than i dontwanna do it there since i have to walk to the gym due to no license for over a yr.

i mean i could try to due it into delt, i mean for u who have done it there many times , have u exp any pain next day or what not.

i just dont want it to affect my training from shooting in delt?

Any advice is appreciated,thanks

Thread Information