Thread: Tab only cycle?

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member

Tab only cycle?

I have a friend who is wanting to start his first cycle. In hopes to gain size and strength. He's dead set against using needles. What would be a good 1st cycle with something in tablet form?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    If hes not ready to use needles then hes not ready for steroids at all. If he is dead struck on doing an oral only cycle then i would suggest var for 8 weeks at a minimum of 40mg every day, depending on his stats.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gotagetbig
    I have a friend who is wanting to start his first cycle. In hopes to gain size and strength. He's dead set against using needles. What would be a good 1st cycle with something in tablet form?
    nothin mate,apart from wat matrix abuv has stated but even then i would suggest takin test with it.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    gotta face the fear of pins, not bad after the first few.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    he is not ready to cycle if he's going with a oral only.

man up and get over it,its not that bad its just a litle needle.

-rodge

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I'm a newb and I may get absolutely ripped apart for this, but I don't see how an all oral cycle can be thrown out so quickly. From what I have read, the only drawbacks are that your cycles must be kept short due to liver toxicity and that your gains don't hang on as well after a cycle. There is a bodybuilding dot com site that has a writer who describes a sample oral only cycle, and talks about it's goods and bads.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I'm a newb and I may get absolutely ripped apart for this, but I don't see how an all oral cycle can be thrown out so quickly. From what I have read, the only drawbacks are that your cycles must be kept short due to liver toxicity and that your gains don't hang on as well after a cycle. There is a bodybuilding dot com site that has a writer who describes a sample oral only cycle, and talks about it's goods and bads.
    bro...come on now..

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member

You wont gain much and what you do gain you'll lose. Injecting is easy as long as you know how to do it, do some research first. I use a 23 gauge 1.5" needle in my glute, even with that ass cannon I dont feel a thing. You aint ready to shoot, you aint ready for the juice.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by gotagetbig
    You gotta love the classic "I have a friend" posts.

~SC~

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    no needle = no cycle!!

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    Yeah. I keep saying its best with test. But he doesnt want to listen. I'd say after he does a cycle with just tabs then he'll be ready for a shot. Thats how the bug first bit me.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    test is essential!you want to shut yourself down and have your sex life stop, be my guest and try tabs only. dumb ass!

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    test is essential!you want to shut yourself down and have your sex life stop, be my guest and try tabs only. dumb ass!
    test shuts you down too, bro. i dont know what you're thinking.

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

My 2 cents...

Well i know what your talking about i have been reading a lot on this site my self and if any one else is interested in an oral only cycle here is the link "http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsample.htm"
    Now im a newbie so im not endorsing anything at all just passing on some info.

Ohhh an another thing after reading for months on end on this site it seems that everyone is so concerned about there sex life while cycling. Thats one thing i dont understand. Personally all my life i have had one goal and that is to gain some weight, get a little bigger, around 175lbs to be exact. Im not competing or anything just wanna look what i consider normal. Dont like being called skinny all my life.
    So lets say when one makes up there mind to take steroids , now thats a very big decision, i know cuz it is to me. Take a lot of research, dedication, and commitment. So for someone like me when you make a life altering decision like this SEX is the last thing on my mind so what if i dont have sex for 3 months. Personally it's not that big of a deal to me, cuz i'm really focusing on the task at hand and that is working out, eating right, and making sure i take all of my gear on time.
    Now i have never done roids yet but im considering it, and im one of those people telling my self that im only going ot do this once. So to me this is one of the biggest decisions of my life, for something like this i guess i can go without sex for 3 months, but thats just me.
    I can understand the professional members on here that are doing cycle quite
    often and for them constantly going without sex could be an issue.
    But reading in almost all treads "ohhh if you do this cycle you wont be able to have sex for a 2months or 3 months" is that the best reason one should not do a certain type of cycle, is that the only thing one needs to worry about? is that the only bases of the argument??? SEX?? nothing else? what about other effect that if might have on your body?? But i just see everyone focusing and telling a newbie about "sex" and that's it.
    Please dont get me wrong if it wasn't for this site i would not know anything about steroids. I'm just thinking, to a newbie like me I think sex can be sacrificed for a few months to achieve my ultimate goal, which is to look my best.
    I love this board
    Last edited by Scorpion25; 06-13-2005 at 11:43 AM.

Bump

anybody wanna share their thoughts on my previous post.....

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion25
    why not have both: gain weight and be able to have sex

just go with test.

-rodge

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    I personally know a guy who is about 5'8" and 230lbs. He will pass out cold at the site of a needle, i seen him go from a 190 to 230 in a couple years doing nothing but tabs, he does Anidrol for 6 weeks and Anavar for 6 weeks and the Clen he stays on it for the whole time. Anyway he is huge and never used a pin. I remember once a long time ago he asked me to stick him once with some Para, he seen my comming and droped like a stone, LMFAO.... I ended up with the Para, LOL...
    Tell your friend (you) to start of with some BD Oxydrol and some [BD Primobol (inject)] and that way he will only need to stick himself (your self) once a week. Then you will slowly get use to injections.

yes of course

Your right why not both.......lol......
    But like i said it would be one something i'm least concerned about.

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    Tbol/Var Cycle Diary - First Cycle

While I am doing great with an oral only cycle, I still have not seen what will happen after cycle. These two compounds should be relatively easy to maintain, but will have to see. I do, however, believe that gains would be better with test added, but I have never tried it, so I do not know through personal experience. Anavar and Turinabol are both great orals as far as I know and have heard.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    test shuts you down too, bro. i dont know what you're thinking.
    let me clarify, i meant orals only will shut your dick down. i wasn't talking about hpta, i know test shuts it down as well, but at least with test . you can feel normal , and as far as i am concerneed you will have better gains and keep more when done. this is from my own experiences

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    let me clarify, i meant orals only will shut your dick down. i wasn't talking about hpta, i know test shuts it down as well, but at least with test . you can feel normal , and as far as i am concerneed you will have better gains and keep more when done. this is from my own experiences
    i agree with this.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Since he's dead set on it anyways just let him run an oral only cycle. What else can you do for him other than tell him its not the greatest. While he runs his oral only cycle you run an injectable and show him whats best if he won't listen.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    It won't have you gain that much but var 75+mg/day and proviron 25-50mg/day is a nice cycle. Never had a libido problem

yes var is the only oral i would advise to take without test,but i would still use test with it!

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    to a newbie like me I think sex can be sacrificed for a few months to achieve my ultimate goal
    I hear what you're saying man, but the message I get is that you're a 25 year old skinny guy who doesn't get any action!

For some of us, yes going without sex for three months is an issue. Doing something like a deca -only cycle could be bad from several standpoints:

Maybe your wife doesn't know that you use roids - now you're limp all of the time and she's unhappy, maybe she even thinks you're cheating...

Sure you can sacrifice for three months because you're gaining something out of this, but is your wife or girlfriend going to be happy having to sacrifice sex along with you?

Don't forget the blow to your manhood when you FINALLY get some hot co-ed into your room and have to pass on her sexual advances so as not to embarass yourself - even worse is if you give it a shot and do embarass yourself by actually trying to perform....

All in all it sucks for someone who's sexually active. I'd rather take an extra shot of test and be 18 again with wood like Sequoia National Forest for the three months I'm on cycle then to run a no test cycle and be a tiny, dried up piece of dead drift wood. But you go ahead and sacrifice. I'm sure nobody will notice except your right hand.

Thread Information