tvd220 is offline Member

third cycle advise

ok bros, im about to start up my third cycle. Looking at definally deca , and some kind of test. This is the problem, my last two cycles has given me really bad acne, on my back and my face. I do not want to go through that aggain, because it is not worth it. And to make it worst, i still have the back acne 4 months after my last cycle!! Can anybody please in their opionion tell me what certain AS may have a less acne causing effect?? Someone told me that certain as are worst for the skin, and some are not too bad. I know test is the worst for skin, but maybe there is a form of test that is not as bas as others...

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    ok bros, im about to start up my third cycle. Looking at definally deca, and some kind of test. This is the problem, my last two cycles has given me really bad acne, on my back and my face. I do not want to go through that aggain, because it is not worth it. And to make it worst, i still have the back acne 4 months after my last cycle!! Can anybody please in their opionion tell me what certain AS may have a less acne causing effect?? Someone told me that certain as are worst for the skin, and some are not too bad. I know test is the worst for skin, but maybe there is a form of test that is not as bas as others...
    You may experience less sides if you injected Test Prop every day, but how would you feel about injecting every day? Did you try accutane for the acne?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    lots of water...lots of vitamin C....keep estrogen low while on your cycle..not with just nolvadex ..!!

you can try tanning it works for some..and try different soaps .. Dawn the dish washing soap,,they say it helps

tvd220 is offline Member
    ok, so i would be better doing test prop instead of lets say, test enan? And also, do the dose amounts effect acne side effects? Is deca bad for acne?

Thread Information