cjduncs is offline Junior Member

loosing too much weight

I'm about to start my cycle. For a job I caddy at a golf course. I burn alot of calories carrying bags around the course especially in the summer heat. I read some where that 1800 calories can be burned in just carrying one bag for one round. If I do 2 rounds a day plus my lifting, I'm worried about loosing the calories I take in. It seems to me that I'm going to have to eat an enormous amount, which I don't want to do. I am looking to get bigger, does anyone have any suggestions for how I can supplement for the excessive calories I will be burning while I'm on my cycle? I'm 23 yrs old and weigh 200 pounds. Cycle is going to be test-e 400 mg/week and deca /300 mg/week for 8-10 wks followed by pct.

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    cj,

1800 in one round of golf? impossible......i would bump test to 500/wk

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah 1800 sounds like much. But then again 5 huors of walking with a heavy bag on ur back... I still think 1800 is much but I do believe that it is a efficient calorie burner. Eat ashit load and eat 1-2 times during the course. Dont eat complete crap though... Maybe sum1 who knows more bout this can inform u better..

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    just Eat buddy.... whatever you burn, replace, and then eat more... 1800 maybe?? thas alot of walking and carrying a bag, and especially in the sun. well before you go to work..eat 1800 x 2 before and during your job..then after wards, eat 3200 more calores..sounds simple right.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjduncs
    I'm about to start my cycle. For a job I caddy at a golf course. I burn alot of calories carrying bags around the course especially in the summer heat. I read some where that 1800 calories can be burned in just carrying one bag for one round. If I do 2 rounds a day plus my lifting, I'm worried about loosing the calories I take in. It seems to me that I'm going to have to eat an enormous amount, which I don't want to do. I am looking to get bigger, does anyone have any suggestions for how I can supplement for the excessive calories I will be burning while I'm on my cycle? I'm 23 yrs old and weigh 200 pounds. Cycle is going to be test-e 400 mg/week and deca/300 mg/week for 8-10 wks followed by pct.
    Did I read this somewear elso on this same forum last night??
    You did not like what people have posted the last time.
    Like i said before I dont think caddying is any diffrent the IA Trade people Carpenter ,Roofer..

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    Did I read this somewear elso on this same forum last night??
    You did not like what people have posted the last time.
    Like i said before I dont think caddying is any diffrent the IA Trade people Carpenter ,Roofer..

agreed, I have always had very physically demanding jobs, and basically it's just what the others said, it just means you gotta work twice as hard gettin more food in to compensate for the burnoff.

Thread Information