GHO5T is offline Senior Member

short or long cycle

what do u guys think of a long cycle vs a short cycle... i was thinking about doin short cycles for a couple months instead of one big long cycle usually a 12 weeker... im curious if ne one here has tried short cycles and what ur gains or suggestions r.... ne info is good info

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    what do u guys think of a long cycle vs a short cycle... i was thinking about doin short cycles for a couple months instead of one big long cycle usually a 12 weeker... im curious if ne one here has tried short cycles and what ur gains or suggestions r.... ne info is good info
    you can do 8 weeks of short estered gear no problem

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it depends on esters u cant do deca & test e for just 8 weeks it will b useless

i was thinkin of Trenbolone Acetate stacked with a couple of others... not sure what tho... ne one have ne suggestions

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Are you talking about those short SHORT cycles that were being discussed on here? Like 4 weeks long.

yea i read that article... had some good points, it got me thinkin a little, and i might experiment with it... but i dunno i dont want to jump into it without knowing what excatly should b done, ne ways if ne of u guys have tried ne thing like this share with us... ne info is good info

cb25 is offline Banned
    personally, i'd never consider anything shorter than 8-10 weeks, and that's with SHORT esters such as test prop. For longer estered gear (test E/C, etc) i'd stick to 12-14 weeks.

i don't believe in the short 4wk cycles. it was a well enough written article that made some good points, but there were some jumps in logic. don't think it stands up in the real world.

maybe ill try one of those short cycles in the future after ive done more hardcore research on it but for now... long cycles it is

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I ran long cycles in the past and I believe that shorter cycle 16wk or less is best. Unless your changing compounds or upping you calories its totally useless. My next cycle will be test prop, tren , var, and winny.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    next cycle i am going with a short but sweet one... 8 weeks of tren a, prop, and abombs... and might throw some igf in there as well....

what r ur dosages for those...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    what r ur dosages for those...
    havn't worked out my dosages yet... since it will be my first time with tren i will start the tren at 50mg ed and bump it up by 25mgs till i find the sweet spot... will make sure i keep the prop higher then the tren. abombs will be 100mg ed for 4 weeks. i am running that dosage now for the last 4 weeks of my cycle and results have been awesome....

good luck to u bro

Thread Information