jaydub is offline Senior Member

this cycle enough?

I'm brand new on here, and am planning on hitting a deca /test e cycle soon. Will 300 deca/wk and 250 test e/wk be enough for decent gains? Thanks!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    I'm brand new on here, and am planning on hitting a deca/test e cycle soon. Will 300 deca/wk and 250 test e/wk be enough for decent gains? Thanks!
    need to run the test higher than the deca .. minimally you should be on 500mg test e and 300-400 deca ew.

thats kinda what I was thinking. I wanted to make my bottles last. Could I throw some d-bol in there and keep the test at 250?

theres no cheap way out sorry. The dbol is good for a kick start til the test kicks in but cant replace test being run at a lower dosage.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    No you need to do more test then deca like deezuhl said
    check out this link. Hooker has worked his finger to the bone for this site .spend some time and do lots of reading>>http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102

appreciate it! Just gonna have to bite the bullet then. I just don't have a good source that can deliver more than QV stuff, and I kinda don't wanna go that rout with all the junk about them right now. But gotta do what I gotta do. Thanks!

the qv drama on here is simply that.. a bunch of parrots.. everyone reads and repeats what the next guy says with no proof. 1/2 the qv trash talkers dont use QV. most the ones that do say they got great gains. I have 2 friends on qv deca and qv test and they are only 17 and 18 and getting big in just 6 weeks so far.

I am on qv test e, test prop, and eq and with great results so far..

I hear ya. I personally love the qv stuff, I'm hoping it's all hype on the fakes coming outa the factory. I got like 6 qv bottles right now, they better not be fake!! they all look legit.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    well bro i have ran a cycle with really low dose, but if your gonna run test that los also run the deca below, maybe 200. i think it your best option if you dont have enough gear.

Thread Information