gino_slayer is offline Associate Member

Does anyone else use human grade gear???

It seems like im the only one that uses human grade gear and everyone else is using underground products. I was wondering if anyone has used both and tell me the difference in results they had and whixh they prefer.

thnx

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    i have used both, however, i only used human grade in my first 2 cycles. i used vet gear cycles 3,4, & 5. and am currently using UG gear in my 6th course. imo, its all the same, depending upon ur source. u c, here in australia, vet gear is as good as human, as the regulations are so strict as animals (stock, etc) are a major economic source for australia. as for my current ug course, im looking the best i ever have. not because of the quality, but simply because i could afford so much more...

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    To be quite honest, I always buy the UGL. I have never had a problem with the lab I use. I have bought bunk twice and both times it was replica cytahoh's so I would prefer knowing that the stuff I buy is good to go.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    If I have the money available I always try to get human grade. The ugl prices are tempting but I personally choose not to take any of those..

Before I started homebrewing, I used almost exclusively human grade...

Red

Thread Information