Thread: acne

GHOSTDOG is offline New Member

acne

i got off my first cycle about 9 weeks ago and im starting to get acne pretty bad now. its mainly on my back.i didnt get any when i was on.i take milk thistle every day for my liver.what else can i take to clear this up. i dont think it is from being dirty i shower twice a day sometimes 3 times. this sucks!!!!!!!

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    i use retin-a cream works great can get it from a dermatoligest or from mexico
    zer_

SAE_brother is offline New Member
    Tanning will clear things up alot. There's always topical treatments, OC like benzoyl peroxide or Rx Retin-a; there's Rx pills, Acutane or an antibiotic; antibacterial soap (if your not using already); and lots of water, vitamins, proper diet, and keeping your skin moisturized will help. Hope it clears up. I here it will lighten over time but I've known people that have had to get on Acutane when it didn't go away. Acutane works really well to dry you out but with that comes with things like bad chapped lips all the time and I hear it's not too good for your joints.

daos is offline Associate Member
    try using dish washing soap. dawn worked for me. also, if you got ot the tanning bed, dont use any type of tanning lotion, and as soon as you get out, apply some non scented lotion to moisterize your skin. the more moisturized your skin is, the less oil it has to produce to keep it moist therefore cutting back on your acne.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Prescription BenzaClyn

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    i use dawn soap becuase right now i just finished a cycle and like you i was fine during cycle and now i have a bit of acne but it has beean clearing up becuase i have been using dawn anti bacterial soap ( the orange one ) and its worked i use this spnge scrubber and scrub the shit out of it until its almost ripping off the skin ha ha ha , then i spray some salilyc acid on it !! burns like **** ( but it works )

thanx guys, its not out of control yet but its bad enough to notice.ill check out your remedys. wish me luck!

using the dawn dish soap and it works geat,doesnt smell the best but the sh!t works. thats all that matters. thanx again guys for the input.

Thread Information