iwillsleepwhenidie is offline Junior Member

what do you think of this

I am currently an ex baseball pitcher and i have never been able to get very big now that I am retired out of the minor leagues i want to get huge. my cousin is a biochemist and has been making his own stuff for five years now. Not to mention he is freakin huge. I know how to lift and eat to get huge but i have hit my first plateau and now i want to get freaky. this is what he recommened see if you agree. Test-E at 200mg/mL , run it at 500mgs a week. you will need some Arimidex (anti-estrogen) with your test . The winny is in a oral solution so you won't have to inject it. Just swallow it and chase it with some juice.They are 1000mgs(you only need 25mgs a day). I would like to put you on some Trenbolone Acetate, you will get huge and strong as shit on that stuff. But, it can make you kind of moody. Also, we can put you on some T3(thyroid hormone) to get you ripped and to increase protein synthesis. I
    Last edited by iwillsleepwhenidie; 06-12-2005 at 01:27 PM.

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    course length? i would run the winny at 50mg ed minimum. if this is ur first course, b sure ur capable of doing ed shots for tren ace. i personally dont recommend eod shots for tren a, as i believe the sides tend to be worse due to the fluctuations.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st cycle i would start off with the test at 500mg weekly split into two doses,mond-thur,run for 12weeks,you could also run the winny at the end to tie in with pct.

hmm ok

the cycle is suppost to be for 11 weeks i believe and what does pct mean?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    post course therapy mate if you dont do it you wont keep your gains!

oh ok

didnt understand abbrevation i know what that means is arimidex a good one to use or should i go with clomid or hcg . he said the arimidex will keep swelling to a minimium as well

Thread Information