cjduncs is offline Junior Member

burning too much

I'm about to start my cycle. For a job I caddy at a golf course. I burn alot of calories carrying bags around the course especially in the summer heat. I read some where that 1800 calories can be burned in just carrying one bag for one round. If I do 2 rounds a day plus my lifting, I'm worried about loosing the calories I take in. It seems to me that I'm going to have to eat an enormous amount, which I don't want to do. I am looking to get bigger, does anyone have any suggestions for how I can supplement for the excessive calories I will be burning while I'm on my cycle? I'm 23 yrs old and weigh 200 pounds. Cycle is going to be test-e 400 mg/week and deca /300 mg/week for 8-10 wks followed by pct.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i would get plenty of carbs before and during your job.....drink lots of powerade while on the course

cjduncs is offline Junior Member
    bump..... i need more help dont ignore this

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I would definitely have some snacks on hand at all times. Grab some decent energy bars and like tonytone said, have some carb drinks on hand. Also, though I have no proof of this, I would have to question that carrying a bag for 1 round would burn 1800 calories. Running a marathon burns like 2600, and I am pretty sure a marathon burns way more than 1 round of golf (especially judging by all the fat caddies I've seen).

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Food more calories If you know you burning 1800 exta a day you need to eat clean food to make this up plus what you would eat whlie on as...
    I dont think your job is any diffrent then most people that do trad work IE labor carpenter and so on ....

Thread Information