Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    tiger909's Avatar
    tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005

    what sort of pct

    if someone is experiencing bloating and gyno, what sort of pct is recomended. and are there some to take alongside a DBOL , test e cycle to minimize these all together. im mainly concerned about the bloating from dbol

  2. #2
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Back in da box!
    It's not PCT if you are taking it along with your cycle(Post Cycle Therapy ). Yes there are a lot of available anti-estrogens you can take with such a cycle. But if you are already experiencing gyno it is too late, just get ready for surgery or life with nice titties. For anti-e you could use clomid, nolva, or aramidex. You can find any of these at AR I believe, you should order them when planning your cycle, not when your nips are itchy.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts