BamaLead is offline New Member

deca,how much is enough

hey guys its pretty much my first cyle and im lookn at the deca QV 300 is 10ML going to be enough for my cycle.also after i im done i want to cut up with winny.how many ML of that do i need?thanks

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st cycle?leave the deca and do a test cycle for your 1st,wat are your stats,age and trainin exp?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    you can run 300mgs/wk for 10 weeks for your first cycle but i wouldnt do that unless you were running 400-500mgs/wk of test for 11 or 12 weeks. i would hold off on starting until you do your research on this site.. theres alot to know..

i dont know man that deca looks pretty safe on the results chart. im tryn to stay away from the side effects dont really wanna risk it till i see how my bodys gonna react.I`m 22 im pretty small 5-11 i finally made it up to 200LBS my stregnths alright though compete in lifting comps somtimes pushed up 365 on flat bench last tuesday been liftn on and off 7 years. military really put a hurtn on my gym time past 3 years though
    Last edited by BamaLead; 06-10-2005 at 04:50 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaLead
    i dont know man that deca looks pretty safe on the results chart. im tryn to stay away from the side effects dont really wanna risk it till i see how my bodys gonna react.I`m 22 im pretty small 5-11 i finally made it up to 200LBS my stregnths alright though compete in lifting comps somtimes pushed up 365 on flat bench last tuesday been liftn on and off 7 years. military really put a hurtn on my gym time past 3 years though
    Bro, trust me. Deca can give you just as many sides as TEST. the problem with Doing DECA alone is it will shut you down HARD. Ever heard of DECA dick? Thats what will happen taking Deca alone!! NOT a wise DECISION. Just use the search button and look up DECA DICK. Also, the best 1st cycle is a TEST only Cycle.

Welcome to AR!!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, trust me. Deca can give you just as many sides as TEST. the problem with Doing DECA alone is it will shut you down HARD. Ever heard of DECA dick? Thats what will happen taking Deca alone!! NOT a wise DECISION. Just use the search button and look up DECA DICK. Also, the best 1st cycle is a TEST only Cycle.

Welcome to AR!!!
    I'll second this one!!! Deca without test can give more sides than test. Test should be the base of every cycle, esp if you want your dick to work, amongst other reasons!!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    U cant trust those charts in that way at all...

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    I often refered to those charts but they're pretty bad TBH - I realise this now. It says on that chart that Var has worse sides than winny...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    do test bro don't do deca

alright I`l do test thanks for lookn out guys, by the way how much test do i need for my first cycle

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    That chart is extremely outdated and should not be referred to.

ward065 is offline Member
    i would run deca with test, deca helps to make joints stronger too. i have heard stroies of how ppl run test only and their muscles get stronger than their joints, and it can be bothersome and they may have to lift less weight. have vitamin b6 and nolvadex , for gyno, possibly armidex too though

for a 1st cycle just run test maybe test e,i would run it at 500mg weekly split into two shots say mon-thurs for 10-12weeks.Dont forget pct.
    would not run deca with this for a 1st cycle mainly becoz if you if you get a bad reaction or some harsh sides you will not know which compound has done the damadge,save the deca for a second cycle mate,stick with test for a 1st,jmo mate.

hey man whats pct stand for? how many ML should i buy?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    post cycle therapy ...just by one bottle of liquid clomid from AR_R.com www.anabolicreview-research.com that will do you fine. by the way i agree with everybody...deca alone is not a good idea... if your gonna run deca..run it with atleast 400mg a week of test e or cyp along with it.

you MUST do pct mate otherwise you will lose all your gains while on gear,extreemly recommend you do some research on it mate.

thanks for the web site hellapimpin.Hey booz whats pct
    Last edited by BamaLead; 06-11-2005 at 07:24 PM.

Scrub is offline Member
    thanks for the web site hellipimpin.Hey booz whats pct
    PCT= Post cycle therapy
    It's what you do when you finish your cycle. That is what the clomid is for. Don't forget nolva too.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca /Test combo is all i did for past two years.................absolutely loved it...........i recommend it as ur first cycle.............just make sure u run Ldex and pct...........

Question

hey guys is 10Mls of test gonna be enough if i wana run 500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks?
    Last edited by BamaLead; 06-12-2005 at 02:52 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey guys is 10Mls of test gonna be enough if i wana run 500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks?
    no youre gonna need at least 20ml probably a little more too

chris2wire is offline Member
    You can do deca alone and have success but you will be shut down hard and have no libido or energy during the cycle. With no test in your body you wont function properly.

but if this doesnt matter, as it sometimes doesnt to me, then itll work.

20ml outstanding,also whats the best kind of test to buy any sugestions?is Ara-test any good?

Thread Information