China Dawg is offline Junior Member

Talking 3rd Cycle Cut then Bulk or Bulk then Cut?

I need some advice from you guys on what to do for a cycle. My situation is that I’m 190 lbs or so and maybe 14% bf. I’ve done two cycles and honestly I’m pretty happy with where I’m at. If I put on 10 more pounds of muscle and got down to 8% to 10% bf, I’d be perfectly happy. I’d love to run a cutter to get lean and then a lean bulker to add that extra muscle. Here’s the iissue though – I’m an American living in China where steroids are cheap and not well regulated (if at all). I’ll be returning to the US by December or earlier. So whatever I do I need to do it within the next six months. I want to reach my goals before I go home so that I don’t have to deal with the legal headaches of juicing in the US. I can do PCT in the US though.

Here’s what I should have by the end of this month, I don’t have the option of getting any other types of AAS except deca , test enanthate , and sustanon , but funds are limited:

200 amps at 50 mg/amp of test prop (no pain, used before)
    650 tabs at 5 mg/tab of d-bol (BD Thai d-bol, good, used before)
    400 tabs at 2 mg/tab of Chinese winstrol (good, used before)
    100 tabs at 40 mcg/tab of Chinese clenbuterol (good, used before)
    200 tabs at 50 mcg/tab of T4 thyroid hormone (never used)
    270 tabs at 10 mg/tab of tamoxifen citrate
    10,000 IU HCG
    Benadryl, milk thistle, tribulus, protein, vitamins, etc.

So, how do I run all of this? I like short cycles, so I was going to do a six week cutter followed by six weeks PCT/off to immediately be followed by an 8 week bulker. But I’m afraid I just don’t have time for that…I wouldn’t come off the bulker until mid-November and I may already need to be back in the US by then.

I was thinking of just running the cutter and bulker together for 14 weeks:

1-6 cutting with 100 mg/day test prop, 20 mg/day winny, clen , T4, Benadryl, cardio, and diet

7-9 100 mg/day test prop and a moderate diet (afraid to eat too much coming off T4)

10-14 100 mg/day test prop and 50 to 100 mg/day d-bol with a lean bulk diet

15-19 PCT with HCG, tamoxifen, and tribulus

I’ll run 10 to 20 mg/day of tamoxifen throughout, 500 IU of HCG every 5 days with a larger hit at the end for PCT.

What do you think? I think I’ll be able to surpass my goals with this cycle, however I’m really stuck on whether it will be better to do the cutting first or the bulking first. I really want to cut now so that I can look halfway decent, but I’m afraid that the heavy d-bol use and bulking diet is just going to pack it back on. Regardless of what I “want”, it seems to make more sense to run the cutter at the end of the cycle. That way I can do a full 8 weeks of bulking and then just switch over to cutting.

Any benefit to running the d-bol up to 100 mg/day? I did it before at 50 mg/day and I’ve got pills to burn…. I’m thinking – little benefit but lots of bloat from 100 mg/day.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Lose the weight first then do a lean mass cycle, which will be determined by your diet

JohnnyB

j martini is offline Member
    Agreed, i would go on a diet to get body fat down first and then bulk up.
    Your body always responds really well when you diet down and then run a bulker immediately.

Thanks

Thanks guys, I appreciate the input. I thought you would say it's better to bulk then cut. I think I'll have trouble keeping the bulking "lean" since I'll be running d-bol, but I'll keep my diet in check and just cut back the d-bol or up the tamoxifen if I start putting on too much fat. With my body type I add fat very easily....

Any thoughts on running the cutter and bulker back to back, good or bad? Should I keep a couple weeks at a moderate diet after running T4 or just jump right into the bulking? What about running the d-bol high - up to 100 mg/day, anyone have any experience with doing this?

bump for responses...

Thread Information