Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    the kid has a mind made up as do must of us with certain things.. whether they be good or bad for us.. why not help him with his question??

I think the cycle you setup is a good one personally and it seems you did do some research. You could have just went with test e with good results but if you want to run 3 compounds you set them up properly in my opinion.
    Good to see someone looking out. I'm sure not everyone posting in this column waited until they were 21 or 23 before they started. I didn't and look at me now not to brag. If he has his mind made up, as he does, then help him. Like he said, IN HIS POST, don't reply if you are not going to help.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    2 guys who will help deezuhl and chefj
    i made up my mind exactly all i wanted was to see what other stacks are good for serious weight gain
    it wasnt anything hard to grasp but everyone had to speak there mind after i asked not to and all i wanted was the guys that dont mind giving info even if im to young to tell me what works so i can try even if im to young my mind is set if i **** up i guess u all can say i told ya so
    alright

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phalanx
    2 guys who will help deezuhl and chefj
    i made up my mind exactly all i wanted was to see what other stacks are good for serious weight gain
    it wasnt anything hard to grasp but everyone had to speak there mind after i asked not to and all i wanted was the guys that dont mind giving info even if im to young to tell me what works so i can try even if im to young my mind is set if i **** up i guess u all can say i told ya so
    alright
    this thread would have died a long time ago, and would have not been so meaning less, if you had just not started cursing at the people that helped you (or tried to help you)... i do hope your question was answered though.

i told anyone who helped thank u right away and always do and i appreciate it
    anyone who went agaisnt exactly what i said to do got told what they shoulda it said right at the front not to
    IF YOU DONT GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL right

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    IF YOU DONT GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL right
    i agree, but try actually using your own words, you said some very not nice things!

ya i know but u know how it is when one guy gets flamed by everyone gotta stand up for yourself and i did specifcally outline in the start not to reply if they just were gonna tell me im too young cause i do know that but i have made up my mind

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    at 19 you would need to take a very large amount of test to make it worth while.
    your body is cranking it out, so go with it. If you eat a great diet and work out hard you will grow.
    If you are dead set on a cycle, I would go test only for a first. But the one you got posted is good. I would say " good to see you did your research" but if you did research then you would know that doing a cycle of any type right now is not a good idea.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    u shouldnt be gettin pissed at people for tellin u not to juice, THEY ARE LOOKIN OUT FOR U AND UR SAFETY. im not flamin u but u dont have a base, im 19 6'2 210lb 11% bf and wouldnt consider myself to have a base. but just so u dont start flamin me too cause we dont need more of that, test e 500mg/wk if ur not patient enough for that to kick in then u really shouldnt juice.

wallycn is offline Banned
    only change in what you wanna do is change the deca to equipoise .

thanks for the suggestion
    what is eq compared to deca
    never really researched eq a lot

also i wouldnt be mad if i didnt put that at the start cause i asked something else one time and they all told me i was too young so i just wanted to know what they thought was the best weight gain for a first timer with out getting told that thanks again everyone

eq is very similar to deca . from what i hear it makes u more vascular,

sweet i picked deca for low side affects and weight gain

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    eq is very similar to deca. from what i hear it makes u more vascular,
    EQ upsides: more vascular, gains are quality/keepable gains, less water retention

Deca upsides: more overall gains (both water and muscle), more strength gains, joint lube qualities (for joint relief)

pretty much eq is for cutting and deca is for bulking

I started at 19 (years ago) so I can't talk shit, just make sure you respect members. And research your ass off.

to be honest i think if anything u should just do the test alone, and if not then test and d-bol. addin all 3 compounds for ur first cycle will be hard on ur body, i would save the extra stuff for another cycle. plus u will get great gains off just test. that is as long as ur diet training and rest is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    to be honest i think if anything u should just do the test alone, and if not then test and d-bol. addin all 3 compounds for ur first cycle will be hard on ur body, i would save the extra stuff for another cycle. plus u will get great gains off just test. that is as long as ur diet training and rest is in order.
    agreed

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i concur!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    agreed
    Well since the kid will not listen to honest advice, I will attempt to give him some advice so he messes himself up as least as possible. If I were you, I wouldn't take d-bol since it is 17aa causing considerable strain on the liver. Just go with Test as has been said by other bros here. And I'm assuming since youve researched so much you have PCT in check?

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Well since the kid will not listen to honest advice, I will attempt to give him some advice so he messes himself up as least as possible. If I were you, I wouldn't take d-bol since it is 17aa cousing considerable strain on the liver. Just go with Test as has been said by other bros here. And I'm assuming since youve researched so much you have PCT in check?
    17aa or not, only problem he really is running into is prematurely closing his growth plates. I know I closed mine early, I was stupid at 19.

You are probably gonna take the "un-wise" route I took by starting early, even if mods/vets tell you otherwise. It's cool, just be smart about it. Personally... by even asking the difference between eq and deca and some of the other questions you have asked, you showed that you really haven't done as much research as you could have. Search around, research the drug profiles, this is not a game to mess around with. Not trying to get on your case because I really have no room to, but I just want you to make an informed decision that will be best for YOU, and YOU alone... because YOU are the one who will reap the benefits or deal with the consequences of starting early, just as I have. Good luck anyways.

Yeah that's right. "AS" WILL close your growth plates, so does one of the ingredients used in PCT, CLOMID.

my pct was gonna be my clomid and ill get my nolvadex and b6 for throughout cycle i considered dbol cause i wanted to see gains before 4 or 5 weeks into cycle
    i have read up on my deca and test and found what is real and fake and deca was my choice since it was like starter steriod of it all and had low side effects the test i want to take cause everyone says test is a must but i didnt want the signs of acne i know ill get with it
    i have read hours upon hours on everything asked my questions learned all the steps before actually doing it and learned how to do it safe and if i have a problem ask everyone here cause they know there shit
    i might have already closed my growth plates im not sure i have taken shit like animal test M1T 1AD and a product by VPX in the past
    i took that sort of stuff when i was 18 on and off not really knowing what i was doing hoping to get big we have all been there hoping this was a magic drug that would make u huge
    and leanrt it just doesnt go presto ur big 250 pound rock solid animal it takes the time and dedication that few have
    i also have tried just sticking straight to vitamins flax oil ZMA creatine glutaime essential aminos and fatty acids protein and all the stuff and i can put some weight on but i seem to platuea on my weight and i want to break over it and stick the weight on then try to hold as much as possible cause i can seem to stick a weight but moving up is really hard
    my metabolism is really fast and i know it will slow down and everyone says wait but sometimes in ur life when shit just isnt going ur way u want something that u can focus on and thats always what weight lifting has been and i seem to be stuck and i want to jump to the next level even if i come back slowly to where i am i will see some gains if small and thats what im looking for
    i know diet and everything will do it but i want to break my plateau now and then hold what i can
    thanks all i hope u understand where im coming from u were all there once im sure

Well things like VPX stuff etc, will not close your growth plates. When I was your age I was 6'0" 170lbs, skinny as a rail. I would eat everything in sight and still wouldn't gain weight. I sat down with a guy that I met through a friend to make me a diet. I started going to the gym, and within 3 years of proper diet & working out I was @ 190lbs NATURALLY. I kept eating and working out would fluctuate 2-4 lbs nothing big, kept working out and now is when I did AS. Dont think the gear is going to be a magic pill and make you huge, it doesnt work like that. It still takes proper diet, dedication, and proper fundamentals which in essential. So if naturally you don't have the right diet, you definately won't hhave it while on gear. Just speaking from experience here bro
    Last edited by thejuiceisloose; 06-13-2005 at 02:15 AM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    ask carlos E for this thread bout a 19 yr old that wanted to juice thread and the link in the thread that he posted i think ull change ur mind bout juicing this young.............

I am 18 years old and I juice

Here read this!!!!!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    dude your pretty ripped!! you do not need roids. just eat like you would if you were on them anyways. but we know your not going to listen, these guys on here are just giving there 2 cents and off of personal experience for alot im sure. but the cycle you put together was fine for a first.....my 2 cents.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yea..first cycle anyways..you grow like never again. so what you put together already is going to do you justice....but you already are freakin ripped, if you could put that much lean muscle on, you can put more.. my 2 cents again

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    MY question was i want advice on other cycle i could take and i would like to hear other cycles thats why im argueing when i havent gotten any other cycle posted
    I gave you advice for you cycle you to young and to small ...
    Geees ..
    You dont belong on a fourm like this,Let alone do AS
    Dont ASK if you dont listen
    Geeez.

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Hey phalanx I was 19 one month ago (20 now) Research your as of on the internet and then go ahead Personly I dont think there is much of a differnence if your 19 or 23, some amunt of experience with training is a must tho.

Just make sure you know what you´re doing. Why dont you try a lighter cycle first with just anavar and a lot of food!! Know a bunch of guys who started early and turned out fine

I am 18 years old and I juice

and many that didnt

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    my i know diet and everything will do it but i want to break my plateau now and then hold what i can
    thanks all i hope u understand where im coming from u were all there once im sure

This is the part I don't get. On one hand your saying diet will do it, but clearly your diet is not in order if you can't gain weight. Throwing steroids into your current diet is not gonna all of a sudden make that weight and muscle gain just happen. Why not get everything lined up first before you jump right in, and get minimal gains.

desperado7 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Learn to use periods and punctuation.

Maybe then people will read your offerings.

You sound like you're on 50000 mgs. of clen .

~SC~
    why dont u just shut the hell up and mind your own ****ing business

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Whos got the master plan? Big Louie

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    too much shit in there for a first cycle. I won;t bash you for starting at 19 i did it when i was 20 so.. I really don;t regret it one bit but wonder how it would have been if i had waited. At your age bro i would stick to some test E only. See how your body reacts to it then think about adding other stuff later down the road. As i said it's too many compounds especially for a younger person. Also no offense but 165 is a little on the lite side. I know i personally started when i was at like 225 or so. You look pretty ripped up in your pic you posted so i would have to agree with whoever said eat like you are on cycle and see how that works out for you.
    magic

Tazwell is offline Senior Member

your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by desperado7
    you have no room to correct mods bro ( especially that one).. little shit tards like you give this forum a bad name.. don't post any more you'll just be treated like a joke.

scav is offline Junior Member
    Will your muscles never be able to grow off steroids if you start them young?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Why don't you sit in the corner on a suspension and play w/yourself?

There is no warning for outright disrespect of moderators.

Learn about it kid.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-13-2005 at 09:51 AM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Same dude, thought ross was god.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Same dude, thought ross was god.
    Well, he can pray to his God in silence now.

~SC~

scav is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scav
    Will your muscles never be able to grow off steroids if you start them young?
    bump

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by scav
    bump

What are you taking?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information