Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    scav is offline Junior Member
    250mg of test E twice a week.
    Going to finish the cycle with WInstrol .

Got HCG comming in, 66tabs of clomid and 2000mg of Tamox.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    You have previous experience w/cycles. You may need to up your dose or adjust your diet.

I ment a total of 500mg of test e every week.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to chime in here. The guy has asked for advice and just because it's not the advice he wants to hear, we aren't helping him? As members, VETS, MODS, we have a responsibility to our users to give them the safest advice possible and that would be for him NOT to touch STEROIDS at his age. He can whine, he can cry, but hopefully in the long run, he will do whats in the best interest of his health. Looking at his picture, he has plenty of natural years ahead of him.

And IN NOWAY shape or form are we going to allow some guy disrespecting OUR MODS or members. IT will NOT BE TOLORATED. So, if you don't like the advice, then don't post up questions.

You will NOT find one knowledgable bro on this board helping him out.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Good to see someone looking out. I'm sure not everyone posting in this column waited until they were 21 or 23 before they started. I didn't and look at me now not to brag. If he has his mind made up, as he does, then help him. Like he said, IN HIS POST, don't reply if you are not going to help.

Bro, how is he looking out for this guy? Don't reply if we aren't going to help? What telling him not to touch steroids at his age isn't helping him out??? Come on now...........

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by scav
    I ment a total of 500mg of test e every week.

Yes, I know but if you have done 500 several times then you probably have to go to 750. It is either that or you are not eating enough to go above your increased size.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I agree w/BLT.

I don't respond well to people setting parameters in which they wish to receive a response.

It's a public message board, so if you ask a question, be prepared for a myriad of answers, even if they are not the ones you wish to hear.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Yes, I know but if you have done 500 several times then you probably have to go to 750. It is either that or you are not eating enough to go above your increased size.
    I think you got me wrong. I have never done Test before, only masteron .

What i asked for was: if one does steroids before he is done growing, will this person never get muscles to grow naturally?

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by scav
    I think you got me wrong. I have never done Test before, only masteron .

What i asked for was: if one does steroids before he is done growing, will this person never get muscles to grow naturally?

ooohhhh, shit man, had it all wrong. Yes, if said person did mess up his natty test levels too bad. He should get tested to see what they are. Probably will not have a problem.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    hey thanks for the response im am really considering just a test e cycle to be safer
    i wouldnt consider AS if i ddint think i was done growing ya size and growth plates might get a little bigger but not much in my family all the men are pretty much the same size
    im bigger than most of them already not heavier but wider shoulders and a lil taller so i know im done growing
    i might still grow a lil in growth plates but nothing huge cause i havent grownt in like 2 years im satisfied with my size and if i get bigger from in wieght i will be happy
    thanks for ur input
    i know u shouldnt run deca alone but if u did would u get the same results as running just a test e but with deca dick
    also im gonna work on my diet some more before i go ahead and if i do ill let u all know cause ill prolly need help along the way

Joey2ness is offline Member
    if you gonna do a Test E only cycle then i suggest you dont do a cycle at all because what you gain with 500mg Test E in 2 months is the same as what you would gain in 2 years.I've seen newbie members in other boards do Test E only cycle and end up with results that look natural like they never juiced in their life

because the average male testes produce about 5–10 mg of testosterone each day.So lets say you produce 10mg of testosterone a day.So in 3 weeks, you would have produced 200mg of natural testosterone.

P.S. im gonna find other forums and find people who did Test e only cycle and post their links here

so u want me to take soemthing with the test e then like deca or EQ

leave ur replys to the post ill be in a lil bit

rager is offline Member
    That was an intersting read scrolling down. Dude, stick around on this sight for awhile and you will understand that MOST people here are trying to help you when you have a legit question, not flame you for being young and naive. Take the advice as you wish, Just think things out a bit before jumping in.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    damn Flex Wheeler's shoulder are huge you can see the deffinition threw the top of his shirt how much does he weigh off season and contest shape? swole you kinda make him look small in that photo..lol

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Here are some links with pictures to people that did Testosterone cycles.

Before and After
    10 Week sustanon cycle results .

i thank u for the link and i know for a fast i got more muscle than they did when they started and if all i get is 20 pounds like them and i lose some im happy with that the first guy looked pretty small off the start i know my pic shows me as small but im quiet a bit bigger than his first one and i think im bigger than his second one too already i see the results and thank u and now im prolly gonna run 2 compounds for sure thanks

that one guy hardgainer looked like he thickened up quiet a bit form his frist pic and i hope i can go from 160 165 to 185 190 thanks

dude, you shoulda just said youre 24. you were asking for all that

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, how is he looking out for this guy? Don't reply if we aren't going to help? What telling him not to touch steroids at his age isn't helping him out??? Come on now...........
    His original post stated do not chime in if you don't have advice and that he is dead set on a cycle regardless of what we say. That said, I tried letting him know that his cycle looks decent. At 19 his plates have most likely fused and his growth will probably not be stunted. All of that is pointless considering he is going to use anyway. This thread is getting out of hand with people arguing and stating this and that. If we on the AR forum do not want people like this, under the age of 21, asking these types of questions then we should simply raise the age at which you are allowed to become a member.

wow man....your 19 5 11 and 165 and u wanna juice?????????

u gotta be ****ing kiddin me...im 19 5 11 215 and wont touch the stuff yet cuz i know im not ready...dont be a loser who jsut goes out and gives juice another bad name...

im 19, and on a cycle right now..
    w1-5 Drol-100mg ED
    w1-13 Test E-1000mg per week.

and its not my first..trust me

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Hey phalanx this is what you should do......
    Attached Images Attached Images

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Alright...... No more flaming going on. I said it before and I will say it one more time. Advice was given and he has the option to take the advice that was already given or do his own research. If you dont agree with his decision then pass on because it has already been said in the last 2 pages of this thread.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

thank u abstract and u know what if i weighted 200 pounds or even 180 190 i wouldnt juice either i want the weight thats the biggest thing i want and if i gotta juice now and get my weight and hold it hopefully till im 22 23 i wont do it again if i get heavy and get the wiegt i want i will be satified ok
    and if u arent gonna say anything good just get off my thread

ok im really 22 so i wanna put the weight on sound good???

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    im 19, and on a cycle right now..
    w1-5 Drol-100mg ED
    w1-13 Test E-1000mg per week.

and its not my first..trust me
    uh.. ok

do you want a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    uh.. ok

do you want a cookie?
    sure...y not

why u gotta flame taz he just put in his 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx
    why u gotta flame taz he just put in his 2 cents
    im not worried... i feel bad for him, he's too ignorant to realize what i meant by my post...i was just implying that not everyone is the same, and not everyones genes r alike, so the fact that u r 19 doesnt mean anything to anyone on here cause they r not u and they dont know how developed u r...i stated my current cycle (that i know is not for beginners), im 19 years old, ive been lifting since i was 14, and this morning i weighed in at 264 w/ about a 15.5%... i dont regret using steroids at a younger age at all...besides, the original thread was a question on how ur cycle looked, not asking the net if u were old enough

ps: cycle looks fine to me phalanx

thanks jolly i think im gonna stick with deca and test and leave out the dbol on my first one i have also been lifting since i was 14 15 years old and have never looked back i might only weight in as a lil guy but i hope if i do it and it all works i can post my pics and results on here to everyone
    just as u said i think my body is rdy and done growing and good to go for my first many have and dont regret it and i was unsure in any way i wouldnt

MacT is offline New Member
    if ur gonna go bro go and do ur best.........i got u by almost a decade and am still plannin my first one, late fall is the target. I took the time to do it naturally, to this point I have gained about 100 lbs of body mass (mostly muscle-cuz i started as the poster child ectomorph). It has been a long rough haul tho, so i understand why u wanna juice now. Good Luck

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st cycle mate and you are goin to go ahead no matter wat people say,and i do think tryin to talk you out of doin gear at your age is for your own health issues mate.i would do a test only cycle to see how you respond to gear,do it alone,if you were to run other compounds with it and you reacted badly or had some harsh sides you would not know which compound has done this,stick with test mate 10-12 weeks at 500mg you wont go wrong,correct pct to follow.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    im not worried... i feel bad for him, he's too ignorant to realize what i meant by my post...
    your right.. my remark was a very rude way of saying i didn't see the point of your post..

Jolly, i should have been more sensitive to your needs.. i assumed you were a cookie guy.. and it was a horrible mistake.

i am truly sorry for the pain i have caused you.. i now must cope with my ignorance.. i'll just have to take it day by day month by month..

everybody group hug for jolly

hahahaha nice taz and thanks for the idea on just test its jus so hard to choose 1 or 2 compounds haha 2 makes me giddy but one feels safer and will let my body know what is going on and not just kick my bodys ass haha

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    your right.. my remark was a very rude way of saying i didn't see the point of your post..

Jolly, i should have been more sensitive to your needs.. i assumed you were a cookie guy.. and it was a horrible mistake.

i am truly sorry for the pain i have caused you.. i now must cope with my ignorance.. i'll just have to take it day by day month by month..

everybody group hug for jolly
    damn internet tough talkers

haha indeed

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Same can be said for Internet hard-heads who already have their minds made up, looking for what they want to hear.

No need to co-sign.

You have your plan, this thread serves no further purpose.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-14-2005 at 07:47 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information