Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    cmillett is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    617

    positive on drug test!

    I work at a fire dept.,I have a freind that tested positive on a drug test while he was taking clen .,do you have too be specificly tested for clen.or does it show up on norm. drug tests the reason I ask is there was a little gossip around the dept. about him using clen.any Info would be greatly appreciated!!!!

  2. #2
    cdogge's Avatar
    cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    must have hush or cyber-
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by cmillett
    I work at a fire dept.,I have a freind that tested positive on a drug test while he was taking clen.,do you have too be specificly tested for clen.or does it show up on norm. drug tests the reason I ask is there was a little gossip around the dept. about him using clen.any Info would be greatly appreciated!!!!
    well clen isn't a steroid ...so he was probably taking something else...

  3. #3
    cmillett is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by cdogge
    well clen isn't a steroid...so he was probably taking something else...
    man he's a close friend u just have to take my word for it I would know if he was

  4. #4
    cdogge's Avatar
    cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    must have hush or cyber-
    Posts
    350
    well..heck...I really don't know...however I really doubt there is a test just for clen ....Actually I would bet on it that there isn't

  5. #5
    cdogge's Avatar
    cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    must have hush or cyber-
    Posts
    350
    but it sill might show up on regular drug test...somebody else will probably know..

  6. #6
    cmillett is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by cdogge
    well..heck...I really don't know...however I really doubt there is a test just for clen....Actually I would bet on it that there isn't
    another thing there was a lot of gossip about it he also said when he went to take the drug test he had to sign some documents but not the regular paper work and over the next two weeks he took two more tests ,and the city nurse told him he had to have a scrip.for the clen he was taking so WTF?

  7. #7
    kn0bbme's Avatar
    kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by cdogge
    well clen isn't a steroid...so he was probably taking something else...
    I think that clen is classified as a steroid . allthough it is not an anobolic androgenic steroid it is a steroid. But i highly doubt that there is a drug test specifically for it.

  8. #8
    chris2wire is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    640
    Heres my guess...

    It depends on who is testing. Chances are, because firefighters act like mr head honchos and want to work in a job where they get physical acknowledgement, the fire dept must test for things along those lines. This includes muscle building agents as well as fat loss agents. While if you got a job in a government office they would test for narcotics like crack instead.

  9. #9
    MarkinHouston's Avatar
    MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    189
    Clen is not a steroid , it is a bronchio-dialator (sp?) It is not available by prescription in the US. It is, however, but for the half-life, very similiar to albuterol, which is available. Your buddy better find a way to get a pre-dated script for albuterol, although I don't think it would stand up to scrutiny, nor do I think that the dept. would want an asthmatic on the job.

  10. #10
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,845
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkinHouston
    Clen is not a steroid, it is a bronchio-dialator (sp?) It is not available by prescription in the US. It is, however, but for the half-life, very similiar to albuterol, which is available. Your buddy better find a way to get a pre-dated script for albuterol, although I don't think it would stand up to scrutiny, nor do I think that the dept. would want an asthmatic on the job.
    broncho dilatators are usually some kind of steroids . Just not anabolic androgenic .

  11. #11
    55CID is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74
    bump

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    pre-med
    Posts
    793
    Blog Entries
    2
    Did they do a drug test specifically for clen ? clen is a mild amphetamin... it should be out of the system very quick though.. I would just tell em your taking zyrtek, its an alergy med ....it has suda-ephedrine in it. clen dosen't but it would trigger the same test. it will be out of his system fast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •