cmillett is offline Member

positive on drug test!

I work at a fire dept.,I have a freind that tested positive on a drug test while he was taking clen .,do you have too be specificly tested for clen.or does it show up on norm. drug tests the reason I ask is there was a little gossip around the dept. about him using clen.any Info would be greatly appreciated!!!!

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmillett
    I work at a fire dept.,I have a freind that tested positive on a drug test while he was taking clen.,do you have too be specificly tested for clen.or does it show up on norm. drug tests the reason I ask is there was a little gossip around the dept. about him using clen.any Info would be greatly appreciated!!!!
    well clen isn't a steroid ...so he was probably taking something else...

Quote Originally Posted by cdogge
    well clen isn't a steroid...so he was probably taking something else...
    man he's a close friend u just have to take my word for it I would know if he was

well..heck...I really don't know...however I really doubt there is a test just for clen ....Actually I would bet on it that there isn't

but it sill might show up on regular drug test...somebody else will probably know..

well..heck...I really don't know...however I really doubt there is a test just for clen....Actually I would bet on it that there isn't
    another thing there was a lot of gossip about it he also said when he went to take the drug test he had to sign some documents but not the regular paper work and over the next two weeks he took two more tests ,and the city nurse told him he had to have a scrip.for the clen he was taking so WTF?

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    well clen isn't a steroid...so he was probably taking something else...
    I think that clen is classified as a steroid . allthough it is not an anobolic androgenic steroid it is a steroid. But i highly doubt that there is a drug test specifically for it.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Heres my guess...

It depends on who is testing. Chances are, because firefighters act like mr head honchos and want to work in a job where they get physical acknowledgement, the fire dept must test for things along those lines. This includes muscle building agents as well as fat loss agents. While if you got a job in a government office they would test for narcotics like crack instead.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Clen is not a steroid , it is a bronchio-dialator (sp?) It is not available by prescription in the US. It is, however, but for the half-life, very similiar to albuterol, which is available. Your buddy better find a way to get a pre-dated script for albuterol, although I don't think it would stand up to scrutiny, nor do I think that the dept. would want an asthmatic on the job.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkinHouston
    Clen is not a steroid, it is a bronchio-dialator (sp?) It is not available by prescription in the US. It is, however, but for the half-life, very similiar to albuterol, which is available. Your buddy better find a way to get a pre-dated script for albuterol, although I don't think it would stand up to scrutiny, nor do I think that the dept. would want an asthmatic on the job.
    broncho dilatators are usually some kind of steroids . Just not anabolic androgenic .

55CID is offline Junior Member
    bump

Blog Entries
    Did they do a drug test specifically for clen ? clen is a mild amphetamin... it should be out of the system very quick though.. I would just tell em your taking zyrtek, its an alergy med ....it has suda-ephedrine in it. clen dosen't but it would trigger the same test. it will be out of his system fast

Thread Information