Thread: tren sides

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member

tren sides

fellas hey im about to start some tren a. soon and stack it with my prop, are the sides really bad? what are they mostly and how long do they take to subside?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Hard to say...everyone is different...VERY different. I would say, expect to see the sides that you see on other AAS, but worse. I tolerate any drug very well, but am very prone to sweating. Acne, "roid rage ", hair loss, and other sides are not bad at all on any AAS, but I do get hot and sweaty very easily....so on tren , I'm hot ALL the time, and sweat like a dog during the day and especially at night

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    roid rage is a myth and only side i get is excessive sweating other than that tren is my baby

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    roid rage is a myth
    not a myth.........don't you get more easily irritated while on cycle? Perhaps not "roid rage ", but you can tell a difference in your temperament...and for some that are more easily affected, it can be "rage"

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i love tren for the gains it gives me but stopped using it because of the night sweats.

-rodge

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Tren and Prop = Painful injections IMO. Tren kills my sex drive by itself...... Found that out the hard way.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I would say the sweats are the biggest side, and the loss of sex drive can happen, Just make sure you stack your Test and tren Dossage correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    not a myth.........don't you get more easily irritated while on cycle? Perhaps not "roid rage", but you can tell a difference in your temperament...and for some that are more easily affected, it can be "rage"
    only a lil more aggressive as far as sex and stuff.. but for temper.. no
    but i went through Anger management LOL and it cured me completely! yeah right...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tren def cranks me up a notch or two!or that could just be the sexual frustration!!!!!!!

man i so lax i never get tissy ..
    except WHEN THOSE OLD PEOPLE ****ING KUT ME OFF IN TRAFFIC I KILL EM!

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Tren is the best out there, I have less than three wks left. Expect night sweats, insomia, acne, ect. Too me it was all worth it, just be sure to take your 200mg B-6 ED. I never had a problem with the acne, but the insomia sucks. Either rub one out before bed, or call your girl. Good luck!

***rock*** is offline Junior Member
    tren for me has these negative sides (along w/ a lot of pos ones...)

Night sweats and raised BP...I also get pretty horny, but I always run it w/test so I do not know how it would affect me by itself

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    roid rage is a myth and only side i get is excessive sweating other than that tren is my baby
    Roid Rage is only a myth for those that haven't experienced it... just cuz you don't have it.. doesn't mean it doesn't exist..

oc pitbull is offline Member
    is it common to be really tired?

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Tren is tought to handle. Be careful

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I am about to do the same cycle, but I have test e mixed in the batch also.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    i'm an ashole off juice, let alone on, and tren makes it really bad. Rage is not a myth either. I never reacted badly to gear until tren. Tren=angry for me. But the gains it produces makes everything OK.

Logan13 is offline Banned

personality

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    i'm an ashole off juice, let alone on, and tren makes it really bad. Rage is not a myth either. I never reacted badly to gear until tren. Tren=angry for me. But the gains it produces makes everything OK.
    Androgens will merely accentuate your personality, if your an ass, expect to be a bigger ass on AAS. If one always loses their temper, the effect on those around one will gradually lessen.

Sauced is offline Banned
    I got a few zits in my back and shoulders, I get easily offended by rude people, My head and neck sweat at night, I'm lazy and hungry.... but stonger than ever

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I just sweat a lot. For me personally, i had way more sides on m1t then i did on tren .

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    so far im loving my tren e...8th wk at 500mg wk and barely any sides except a few acne on shoulders and back but not much. for me it is comparable to a high test dose. i havent had any night sweats but i get aggrevated really easy.

i'm on week 5... 75mg tren ED. the biggest sides ive gotten are night sweats, hot flashes, heartburn, and a shorter that usual temper.

tempbrit is offline Member
    I love Tren . I am in the middle of running Tren with Test C and Var. Amazing results. I also have not had hardly any negative sides. I am running about 60mgsED. No night sweats that are so famous, but I do sweat more than normal 24 hours a day.

I will say that I can look in the mirror and almost notice a daily change which has made this cycle really fun.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have taken anti-depressants before a lot of the sides like irratablitiy, anger, and a few other things might be negated by taking 1/4 antidepressant daily. Lexapro is what I took after I got off my last cycle and I was so depressed, eventually stopped but take it now when I am on tren Ace and it really balances me out.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    I'd have to agree with the group. I am a bit of an asshole. What's worse than the fact that I'm a bit sensitive is that I'm intelligent and analytical. So, when someone does something irritating, I always notice it. I can't lie, this last cycle was definitely a bit funny at times. I don't start fights with people, but while on AAS I definitely made it clear that if the person was looking for it, that their search was over. lol. I've worked on managing it, but it's might be as difficult as asking a person who’s clinically depressed to just, not be. Essentially, we all know that it's an absurd ideal to manage feelings in that regard. Yes, you can control how you EXPRESS your feelings, but trust me, if you're prone to being aggravated - I think AAS will tend to exacerbate that. The thing that stuck out in my mind when reading a thread where people reported their experiences on Tren was ...

"I woke up angry on Tren."

My personal favorite…

Am I willing to try it in spite of my likely negative reaction to it, yes, it's temporary. Will I attempt to manage my anger, of course. Will it work 100% of the time, of course not. Like anything, do your best I guess.

Of course, while we're on topic, lets mention this; Test has that 100:100 ratio ... and Tren is 500:500. I presume this is mg per mg, and that would mean it might have as much as 5 times the amount of aggressive influence as test, (if numbers actually are transparent information). Anyway, it's a strong drug, with strong sides, but I'll surely post my results. My favorite motivation for trying tren when I do ... feed efficiency. THE BEST!

The antidepressants was some interesting insight Mark ... thanks.

Thread Information