ross25 is offline New Member

newbe Needs help

In need of some serious help. Im 6'5" and 245lbs, I have some love handles and a gut and wanting to get rid of it. What cycle shoud I use and what will it do for me. It would be Greatly appreciated!!!!

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by ross25
    In need of some serious help. Im 6'5" and 245lbs, I have some love handles and a gut and wanting to get rid of it. What cycle shoud I use and what will it do for me. It would be Greatly appreciated!!!!
    You need a diet, not a cycle. Hit the diet forum.

Well I've been dieting about 3 weeks now and lost 15 lbs. Now I want to take a cycle and tone up. Some guys at the gym say I need to take winni and finaplex. But continue my diet. What do you think??

I think you need to forget about steroids .

You can tone up without any cycle. You need a diet and a good workout regimen. Believe me, you'll be more than toned up if you do it right. Just give it time.

Why is that! Im not really fat, I got a little chub on me. I thought this was to help. If not THANKS!!!!!!!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    gotta agree... diet yes... gear no.... and telling u to forget the gear right now is "to help". but i guess that's not what u want to hear... sorry

What's a little chub? 15% bf? 20%? in between? OK, let's say you have 15% bf.

245 x 1.5 = 36.75
    245 - 36.75 = 208.25

At 6'5 with 208 lbs of lean body mass, you are obviously not ready to cycle. This is a rough estimate, you're probably a bit higher on the bf scale if you have love handles and a gut which would leave you with even less body mass.

You have to understand that steroids are not a shortcut.

I still say you need to stick to your diet and workout for a couple of months. Believe, you'll see the results without f*cking up anything in your body.

Ok!when should I think about it then. I allready lost 15 lbs. and and im going to continue to diet. Just needing some advise. Thanks.

By the way, are you even aware of the kind of side effects those two compounds can have on your body? This is not a game buddy, you're playing with your health there.

Also, by your first post, you seem like you lack the knowledge needed to get into steroids . May want to check out the steroid profiles forum at least (just below this forum) and read up on the two compounds your buddies just suggested to you. Don't listen to the people in your gym, 99% of them don't know what they're doing and are just using what "a friend of a friend of a friend" said to them.

How old are you? What's your training history? Can you supply us with some information. People are more than willing to help but they aren't going to do everything for you.

yeah give us some stats and history to work with...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just keep on plugging away with what you are doing. winny and tren are excellent choices. You could either run something like this

test prop 50mg/ed weeks 1-8
    tren 75mg/ed for weeks 1-8

test prop 50mg for weeks 1-8
    tren 75mg/ed weeks 1-8
    winny 50mg/ed weeks 4-8

test prop 50mg/ed weeks 1-8
    winny 50mg/ed weeks 2-8

those are some basic cycles you could run. They wont make you loose weight any faster then what you are currently doing.

BTW 3 weeks isnt that long, just be patient and keep plugging away. Why are you in such a rush???
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Im 26, I was working out about a year ago until I got into an accident. I had to lay off on working out because of the insurance company's.So i put on around 23lbs of fat. I've never used anything before. Its all been natural. But now I want to get ripped. I know how to work out, just looking for a little info. On what I should do after loosing another 10-15 lbs.

slooby is offline Associate Member
    diet and crunches

i know u said u r dieting, but is your diet tight??? u shld check out the diet section and stick to a cutting diet... i have the opposite problem.. i have a hard time putting weight on. i used the bulking diet in the diet section and man what a difference... without the gear... give it a try....

Thanks Everyone!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    a few people get bloated and/or gain muscle but still don't loose a great deal of fat (some fat but not alot)

you might end up looking fatter or softer if you don't know how you will react, or don't know what your doing.

good luck with your diet and and whatever you decide to do.

Thread Information