Gerkie66 is offline Female Member

anti-progesteronic drug info/help...

hey...i was just wondering if anyone had some good information on anti-progesteronic drugs...

i read that Cabergoline or Bromocriptine are good ones...Dostinex and Cabaser are other products/names for the Cabergoline...

my boyfriend is gonna start his first cycle of sustanon and deca ...

sustanon 250 at 500mgs/week and the deca at 200mgs/week...nolvadex at 10mgs/ed

he's gonna do a PCT of nolvadex at 20mgs/ed...but we just wanted to know about the anti-progesteronic drugs...it seems that deca at 400mgs or lower a week he shouldn't have to worrry, but it is a good idea to have some on hand...

...please give any info. you have about these drugs or even if you've experienced them with your cycle...also can you get them at a drug/vitamin store?...thanks for the help!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well you cant just get the OTC. They are prescription drugs. If you do some google searching you should be able to find them.

I have never ran dostinex but form what I have read and learned form other that it is way better then bromo.

I have ran bromo before and had no problems. Some people have issues with bromo when running it. Sickness, fevers, loss of apetite, ...I am sure you could do a simple search and read aton of medical info on dostinex and bromo and find out the basic side effects.

Also I noticed he is only running Nolva in post cycle. why?

why doesnt your boyfriend join and do some researching for himself. I find it very honorable that you are being involved and caring but he should really do his own homework..no flame intented. I just think those who want to learn learn best when they interact with others. .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    from what i've been researching...guys on various boards take vitamin B6 to fight prolactin sides from tren and deca . you may wanna start with that and do some research

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    bumparuba

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can run the b-6 but to be honest I think it is a hit or miss and you have to take a chance. For me the b-6 did not do a one thing for me except throw money out the door.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    ive run dostinex before and it worked great for me. expensive as hell to get on the black market though, but well worth it if u are sensitive to progesterone like i am.

Thread Information