Thread: T3 Help!!

ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

T3 Help!!

feeling overweight ever since i got off the juice and its been about 2 months now i plan on cycling again in 4 months so in the meantime i plan on doing a t3 cycle. i have been contimplating this for months now and decided if im safe about it and ask questions and read over other peoples experiences i will have no problems

i have the 25mcg pills and i got 100 of them

im going 42 days becuase i have read that is what most suggest im going with the 5/40/55 method
    so heres how it looks for pills i will take daily

my question is right now my diet is great i do a great job eating healthy and when im off cycle taking in about 2000 calories per day

ive read many different opinions on how many calories i should take in. im really not too sure on how many calories i should take in daily and are there specific foods i should take. i heard the drug is dangerous but highly effective my source says he goes out to dinner with his wife daily and hes very shredded he swears on t3/clen cycle but i had bad experiences with the clenny

so does it matter what i eat when i am on cytomel or should i just let the drug do all the work... this is not a cop out for dieting right i will most certainly do that but i just dont want to not eat enuff and see very serious side effect because of it

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    1. The drug will do nothing without diet and cardio.

2. A standard cutting diet works very well, no special foods needed.

3. Don't do t3 without test because of muscle loss (AND NO, CREATINE/GLUTAMINE/MORE PROTEIN AREN'T ENOUGH TO HOLD ON TO MUSCLE WHILE ON T3)

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i agree with bor.

you need test or maybe some var with it and diet and training are key.

-rodge

ProUser910 is offline Associate Member
    thanx alot guys - i cant just jump back on the test so could i do anavar and t3 cycle

and thanx for the diet information i will make sure i keep up my good diet maybe throw in an extra shake and a bowl of oatmeal to get the extra calories

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.

you need test or maybe some var with it and diet and training are key.

-rodge

so you can run t3 with just var and no test? or are you saying def test and maybe some var also

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    t3 with just var is fine.

-rodge

schliffer is offline New Member
    How about T3 w lets say some Tren hmmm Winny and throw in some Prop every other day, man that sounds delightful

Thread Information