lewong1 is offline New Member

Red face Alternating Split Cycle by SDI Labs

Hi all,

I am about to purchase a recommended cycle of anabolic products from SDI-Labs (www.sdi-labs.com). Does anyone have any inputs/opinion on their products.

The cycle is the Alternative Split Cycle :

THE "ALTERNATING SPLIT" CYCLE

Month1 Month2
    WINNI-V - 1 tab every morning 1 tab every morning
    D-BOL - 1 tab every evening 1 tab every evening
    Equidren - 1 tab every morning 1 tab every morning
    MASTERBOLAN - 1 tab every evening 1 tablet every evening

Product Requirements: 1 JUICE PACK 3 month training system, WINNI-V 1 bottle, D-BOL 1 bottle, MASTERBOLAN 1 bottle, Equidren 1 bottle

The "Alternating Split" cycle is constructed to increase mass building in the first and second month. Upon entering month 2 of the cycle, total muscle receptor saturation occurs and this promotes maximal muscle strength and size increases. Peak strength and size are also stimulated by the scientifically designed training techniques of the JUICE PACK and its included arsenal of supplements. The last month utilizes the hardening and defining characteristics of EQ and Masterbolan to complete the cycle. The cycle is therefore designed to enhance muscle size and strength in the beginning of the cycle and make a smooth transition into the final cutting phase of the cycle. The end result is a much larger, stronger, and ripped physical condition.

Appreciate any inputs, opinion, ideas

Cheers

Lewong1

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    don't waste your money bro it's crap

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    don't waste your money bro it's crap
    Oh no, i have had some incredible results with Equibrolan and Winni-v. 60lbs in under a week!

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Dude, don't fall for the SDI-Labs scam. That stuff is all legal because it's not steroids or anything even close to steroids. Only the names and bottles are steroid -like but what's inside could simply be protein pills! You don't know for sure what's actually in the bottles though because SDI won't say.

Bottom line - will this stuff actually help you to grow? Yeah maybe, but who knows. Will you be disappointed with the results? If you're expecting something even close to what you'd see on a steroid cycle, then YES you will definitely be disappointed! Are you wasting your money? Yes. You will probably gain more and pay less with just protein powder and creatine.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Please Please listen to what the guys here are saying. The only thing good about the site is to get a good laugh at there site and the products they try to sell.

dtr98 is offline Member
    don't waste your money!!!
    rip-off!!

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yea bro when i didnt know shit me and a lot of my frineds were like sdi bandits, none of made any significant gains, even those could not be attributed to the products most were just placebo, bro do not buy their stacks, and also man their prices are rediculous, way more than the real thing.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i hate the way these companies sell crap and label it like dianabolan and such to fool people into thinking somehow its the real thing, or even better as some companies like to make out

map

Jsik98 is offline Member
    If you decide to do it treat it like you were doing a cycle of highly androgenic steroids b/c the ingredients may not be steroids, but they give you steroid like side effects......probably even worse! Just so you're aware, they're not designer steroids....just herbal extracts, nothing more. Actually, their Anadrol has l-arginine alphaketogluturate it!

man if i had the extra money id consider getin that stuff tested jsut to see what they are selling

lewong1 is offline New Member
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the advise.
    I had my suspicion.
    Will stick to my old regime.

cheers

Lewong1

Baba is offline Associate Member
    It shitty as hell bro, don't get that shit. If you're not ready for the real thing then stick with a good protein diet, glutamine and creatine.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    It's all on there site.

Thread Information