Thread: Anapolan

Hans is offline Associate Member

Anapolan

So here I potentially have a "half bag of skittles" or about 80 loose pills in a ziploc, white, small, round, flat on top side and an indented line across the middle of the bottom side, was told they are Anapolon 50mg.
    Wasn't sure where to post this thread, so if anybody has a clue on identifying these, please reply. If I had a camera, i'd take a picture and I am not planning on getting them lab result checked. Also, plan to take these with Sust (Super Test 250) and Deca and curious how I would know if they are working opposed to 1 of the other gear mentioned. Realize it takes 2 or 3 weeks for ABombs to kick in and don't plan on taking it for more than 4 or 5 weeks. this will be my 2nd cycle. I'm 36, 6'3, 215. Please reply if you have experience with this description above. Thanks, Hans

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    First thing i would ask is why they are loose because anapolans come 20 to a foil push out pack.From the way you described them it sounds legit and it only takes 7 days and you should see a increase in strength.If they are real you will know because your strength will go through the roof.

Titan1 is offline Member
    this is how mine(all) Anapolon look like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anapolan-hpim0083.jpg  

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If real they will start working in days... and if you take for 4 weeks at 100mg per day you will have the best success(in conjunction with your injectables)

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    There will be no doubt when they kick in, and i would say a few days to a week tops.

Thanks for the replies, understood all, but....if I start the Sust and Decca at the same time as the Anap, how would I know if it is the Anap that is actually working opposed to the other gear? Maybe start 1 a few days or week before the other?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans
    Thanks for the replies, understood all, but....if I start the Sust and Decca at the same time as the Anap, how would I know if it is the Anap that is actually working opposed to the other gear? Maybe start 1 a few days or week before the other?
    NO... same time

If you start the Deca , Sust and Anapolan at the same time, how would you know which gear is working to determine if these Anapolan are real or not?

Thread Information