Thread: sustanon pain

DUTCHBBUILDER is offline New Member

sustanon pain

I injected 500mg of sustanon yesterday in my leg and the pain is killing me.Could it be that i injected wrong?The spot where I injected is a little bit swollen but it's not red or something.Is there anything that i could do to ease the pain?Because i cant walk anymore.

THX

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok IMO thigh injections can be pain ful. I would split your injections, say 250mg on Sun, 250mg on Wed. With sus though 500mg is only 2cc it is still probably too much for one injection.

Difficult to say anymore without some stats and your cycle.

One other thing did you run hot water over the syringe? And mixing Sus with say deca helps reduce pain.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    That's a pretty big shot of SUST to take all at once, it is no surprise that you are sore.

Al was right on, you should consider splitting your shot in to two shots, using the SUN/WED, MON/THURS split, or something of that nature.

Personally, I go sunday morning and wednesday night, which works out to 3.5 days between injections.

Also, SUST alone does cause some pain.

starter69 is offline New Member
    I just shoot the 2CC all at once but befor I do i'll draw the 2CC into the dart the night befor run some hot water over it and let sit over night it seems to help alot but it still hurts.

gust5 is offline Junior Member

Talking

So dutchbuilder , i did have the same prob when i did shoot into the leg , first of all , never do 2 cc of sus in one time , take it 2 times a week and mix it with deca , and don't shoot into the leg , but shoot into the shoulder , it don't hurt so much , only 1 day ..

4plates is offline Banned
    i agree 2ccs of test is too much at once but since the dammage is done a good way to ease the pain is with plain ol tylenol or advil.

Thread Information