roger24 is offline Banned

Thumbs up restart my cycle

i know that most of you know about my test enth, test prop, and winstrol cycle that i was planing on running. but now i may have to reconsider. the main point of my cycle was to give me more indurance a little bit of size,and some strenth when playing rugby. i did alot of research, and i thot that test would be good to run, as long as i had some nolva to run during cycle to keep the bloat off. but today when i was reading some things alot of people were talking about how test makes you tired and out of breath when doing cardio. also how it makes you slower, and you feel heavy because of the water weight. is this true, if it is, i may have to restart my whole cycle planning. for the first few weeks all we do is run, and run. i cant be running a cycle thats going to be making me feel heavy, and slower. thanks for the feedback.

-roger24-

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    from the added weight that u gain it will be harder to run, u should rethink ur cycle and propose more of a cuttin cycle.

roger24 is offline Banned
    ok, so what would i be looking at for a cuttin cycle, can you give me some axamples of what aas i would want to run. so test is out of the question then.

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    Read some of the steroid profiles and that will give u a better idea. But I would stay away from test if you are going to be running alot. Winstrol , fina, some cutting aas would do you best.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yes but dont forget the winni will harden you up bt it will make you stiff as well, not good for rugby

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not holding much water with Prop though...

Thread Information