DiMensionX is offline Member

Talking Need a sanity check plz

Ok, I started my cycle today, first shot of Tren and Sust in the shoulder. Had a buddy pop it for me, fucker looked like he was paying darts . Wasn't near as bad as I had hyped myself up for.

So, I was looking at my cycle again and had a couple of questions about it. Here it is:

Code:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    	Fina	Sust	Dbol	Clen	ECA	Winstrol	Clomid	LiquidX
    Week1	75mg ED	500	35mg ED	X	3xED				 .25ED
    Week2	75mg ED	500	35mg ED	X	3xED				 .25ED
    Week3	75mg ED	500	35mg ED		3xED				 .25ED
    Week4	75mg ED	500			3xED				 .25ED
    Week5	75mg ED	500		X	3xED				 .25ED
    Week6	75mg ED	500		X	3xED				 .25ED
    Week7	75mg ED	500			3xED	50mg ED			 .25ED
    Week8	75mg ED	500			3xED	50mg ED			 .25ED
    Week9	75mg ED	500			3xED	50mg ED			 .25ED
    Week10	75mg ED	500		X	3xED	50mg ED			 .25ED
    Week11				X	3xED	50mg ED			 .25ED
    Week12					3xED	50mg ED			 .25ED
    Week13					3xED		          X	 .25ED
    Week14				X	3xED		          X	 .25ED
    Week15				X	3xED		          X	 .25ED
    week16									 .25ED
    week17									 .25ED
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Should I pull the Winny back a week? Meaning should I start the Winny at week 6 and end it at week 11. That question arises from when I should start the clomid in there, is week 13 cool, or will the Fina and Sust be gone sooner and therefor should I pull that back earlier as well?

Another question would be should I attempt to change this to a 12 week cycle for the Sust and Fina? I have plenty of gear so that isn't an issue.

As stated before my stats are:
    28 Year old Male
    5'10"
    195 lbs (gained some back)
    ~15% BF

I train 5 days a week, depending on what my body is telling me. Cardio at least 3 days for an hour on the bike.

My goal is to cut up somewhat and increase strength.

Thanks everyone for any and all advice, the knowlede on this board is awsome.

DMX

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    that is one harsh cycle, is this ur first cycle???

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    Not a bad looking cycle.

How many cycles have you done prior to this?

G-S Guest
    Pretty heavy cycle, IMO. Hope it';s not your first. And, tell us how that shoulder feels tommorrow, when the SUST pain kicks in.

Yup, it is my first. I know it's a lotta jabs, however I was thinking of EQ at first instead of the Fina but would have ended up jabbing damn near as much anyway (50mg/ml @ 600 WK).

I have been thinking about a cycle for several years now, and finaly I fealt it was time. So, I figured since the first is supposedly the best I would go all out.

DMX

Heh, I figure the Sust will hurt in the AM, I did however do my best to take care of it. I double filtered and then sterilized the Tren , low BA content as well to begin with. So after mixing the shot (Tren and Sust) I hope it will help with the pain. We shall see

DMX

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    You are going to get rock solid bro... ridiculous. let us know how your acne goes with the dbol , fina, sust... big big first cycle.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    as a general rule bro, the more you use the more you have to use.

tren is a harsh drug bro, usually for advanced trainers only. simply using t200 for your first cycle would be plenty. its kinda like using morphine for a simple headache when an asprin would do the job just as well, only with out the sides. follow me?

Good words Kev. Curious though, as I only have the Tren and Sust would you just drop the Tren to EOD?

Thanks,

DMX

to much in my opinion or exp, you dont need all that more juice is not more gains it doesnt work that way. I would drop out the dbol for a start if you are only lookin to get cut and not build mass I would run test not sust but thats just me fina and winnie at the end also the eca but i wouldnt run dbol at the start you will get strong from the fina already. So to clarify I would do more like prop and fina mixed also run the clen and eca as you have and the armidex run the fina prop for not more than 10 weeks just what i think some might not agree some will say less, run the winnie weeks 5-10. I think is this is ur first you are goin in head first thinking more is better how and where did u come up with your ideas? what research got u to that conclusion? no flame bro buts its much more a pro cycle not for the first timer in my eyes

peace

OJ, I have been reading a good bit on this and several other boards, also talking to friends. I realize friends and the written word are not always as they seem so I try my best to be objective.

I posted this cycle as well as a similar one here over the last 3 or so weeks for feedback. After reading up it did seem to be a good cycle, albiet strong. Hey, I by NO means am an expert thats why I'm here asking for any and all advice. I like to get everyones opinion and weigh them out. This seemed like the most logical way to go about it to me at least.

I'm up for the knowlege, even though I have already poped the first shot doesn't mean I can't modify it. It seems to be a consensus on the Dbol so it's outa here for this cycle, I'll stop munching them in the AM.

Thanks for yalls time,

DMX

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    how about this bro.

eq at 400mgs per week, sust at 500mgs per week, both for 10 weeks. winny at 50 mgs per day weeks 7-12.

yeah thats cool go with BK suggestion its more like a good first time cycle. I know what its like when u r first starting u want to try every juice going lol but like I said not more is better quality rather than quantity, get your diet and training right and you will do really well im sure it doesnt have to be massive amounts of drugs, beleive me your physical well being will appreciate it in the end

peace

Well, that was my original plan actually. I only have half the EQ I need and it's 50mg/ml.

How does cutting the Fina to EOD sound?

Thanks,

DMX

P.S.
    My arm doesn't hurt at all from yesterday.

4plates is offline Banned
    i personally love the cycle and it looks like it has been well planned out.
    i agree on what bk,and oj are saying,you dont need that much.
    or that kind of juice yet.
    but if you have it and you are going to do it lets plan it out so that you will be as safe as possible.
    first of all lose the dbol .tren is fast acting and you dont need it
    cut the tren back to 8 wks and hit it every other day
    leave the winny where it is.that is the perfect timing for the sus to expire and you can jump on clomid 2 days out.

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    I aggree with 4plates, cycle looks great and well planned. Id drop the dBol too.

You thought about acne from this cycle? Sust/Fina/dBol mean combo for acne bro.

Gotta give you props on this being your first cycle. Your just like me, go Heavy or Go Home. But BigKev IS right, you're taking morphine when a asprin would do the trick here.

None the less, keep us posted on your progress.

Cool guys, thanks for the advice. I have cut the Dbol , 8 weeks for the Fina sounds good and it will be EOD.

Acne, lol, well Maybe it is coincedence(sp??) but I noticed my face was oily as FUCK today. I'll be washing my face big time. I'm already some what of a clean freak so 2 showers a day is the norm. I also tan alot so I think that will help some.

I guess if it gets to that point the Tetracycaline(sp?) would probably be the next course of action. Any other advice about the acne?

I appreciate the advice so far, any more comments are welcome!

DMX

Brutus The Buckeye is offline Junior Member
    Bro,

listen to Big Kev. He knows his shit. He gave me the same advice 10 weeks ago(except I went w/ cyp) and here I sit 24 pounds bigger and cutting hard on the winny. I had roughly the same stats as you. There is no reason to put your body thru any unnecessary abuse. Just my experience from my first cycle. best of luck regardless of which AS you choose.

Brutus

Yup I had already decided to do ED injections of 1/2cc. Thanks for pointing that out though bud.

DMX

Thread Information