SexyClaire you post is so vague, what are your goals, what are your true body stats as of now, what supps have you already tried, what exercises are you doing now, what was your routine while on these supps? If you would like to receive some quality feedback all of this information is important. other wise it just turns out to this, the way this post has been going, (NO WERE).
You must remember opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.!
As for you vague question let me open up my ass and join the thread.
If i was you or anyone else who wants to start any kind of a physical regiment i would first see a MD not PHD, and have a complete physical done, including the most important of all and request blood work for your TSH T3 T4 (Thyroid) levels. Then i would go see a nutritionist with my data that i attained from my physical, tell the Nutrionist what your goals are and have them support you with a complete food binding sheet for your goals. Then i would seek out a good PT (Personal Trainer) and show him or her all your data sheets and repeat your goal process to him or her. There is no need to keep the PT for ever, but i do recommend you utilize their skills for a minimum of six months. Now with extreme dedication to the gym and devotion to nutrition in 6 months i Guarantee you will be were you want.! Then after a few years of the above mentioned dedication and devotion to your regiment and you want to start to sculpture your body then do some research about anabolics and see if that is the course you would like to travel.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyclaire
I would like to know what steroids are suitable for achieving extensive fat loss whilst retaining muscle mass;

Obviously am a female and need suitable steroids with few side effects?

What combinations are good etc? I have tried ephedra and other fat burners but they are no good - I want something hardcore?

Help anyone?

Claire