Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sexyclaire is offline New Member

Red face What Steroids are suitable for women seeking extensive fat loss

I would like to know what steroids are suitable for achieving extensive fat loss whilst retaining muscle mass;

Obviously am a female and need suitable steroids with few side effects?

What combinations are good etc? I have tried ephedra and other fat burners but they are no good - I want something hardcore?

Help anyone?

Claire

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    No steroid will burn fat. A good clean diet with plenty of cardio will burn fat. You could maybe think about clen , but i would be careful as it can mess with the heart. Are you just wanting to shed some fat?

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Steroids don’t burn fat, Try an ECA stack with a low carbohydrate diet and up your cardio

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ditto. I saw your thread earlier on this and moved it to the workout forum.

I'd begin there for a sound plan of attack. Those things must be in order first, or there is no viable plan.

~SC~

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    NONE! steroids are not used for fat loss... get her diet in check, carb cycle, and cardio and lifting... nothing more, nothing less...

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    doesnt hgh burn fat?

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    doesnt hgh burn fat?

yes but not even close to cadio and a good diet

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    doesnt hgh burn fat?
    and not worth the kinds of money it would take to run it for such a long time when cardio and diet will work wonders

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    and not worth the kinds of money it would take to run it for such a long time when cardio and diet will work wonders
    yup!

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    I heard of a new roid the other day that causes massive fat loss it was called testosterone treadmillius. you should be able to get your hands on it at any local gym.

good luck!

mzfit is offline New Member
    Here's a tried and true recommended stack:
    clean diet plus cardio 5-6 days per week = fat loss

forsz is offline Associate Member
    Anavar . U can also ( with caution! ) take T3 (cytomel ) and/or Clenbuterol

Quote Originally Posted by forsz
    Anavar. U can also ( with caution! ) take T3 (cytomel) and/or Clenbuterol
    please only give advice if you know what your talking about
    thank you

Anavar. U can also ( with caution! ) take T3 (cytomel) and/or Clenbuterol

anavar doesn't burn fat

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD
    anavar doesn't burn fat
    its good for a cutter, best at retaining your muscle while the diet and cardio burn the fat

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    What about gh for a women and fat loss..

Quote Originally Posted by sexyclaire
    I would like to know what steroids are suitable for achieving extensive fat loss whilst retaining muscle mass;

Obviously am a female and need suitable steroids with few side effects?

What combinations are good etc? I have tried ephedra and other fat burners but they are no good - I want something hardcore?

Help anyone?

Claire
    Not many steroids provide "extensive" fat loss...however, for your purposes, and without giving you a speach, Anavar or Winstrol are probably your two best options.

colinw is offline Junior Member
    i had my girl on some dnp for a lil while. Worked good.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I beleive johnny b posted an article some time back on anavar and its effect on losing gut fat

I haven't read whatever JonB posted, but I'll guess that it's one of the 10-20 articles referenced in my Anavar profile...

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    yes your probably right haha

uh ..... ttuprincess, please don't antagonize me unless U know what ur talking about. Anavar will help bec part of the Q was " whilst retaining muscle mass " . T3 (cytomel ) and/or Clenbuterol (esp when used together ) r notorious for effective fat burn while not being as risky as DNP . Now if u r compelled to argue, just argue with the countless articles in medical sources and in forums which support me.

dieselrip is offline Banned
    winstrol or dnp (altho dnp in the summer would suck as it raises your body temp pretty bad). also i havent seen anyone ask if you have a workout routine. i mean in order for these things to to do there job to the fullest you need to help it along with a good workout plan and diet. not just taking something thinking its a magic pill and will do what you want without lfting a finger.

uh ..... ttuprincess, please don't antagonize me unless U know what ur talking about. Anavar will help bec part of the Q was " whilst retaining muscle mass " . T3 (cytomel) and/or Clenbuterol (esp when used together ) r notorious for effective fat burn while not being as risky as DNP. Now if u r compelled to argue, just argue with the countless articles in medical sources and in forums which support me.
    If you are compelled to say "there are countless medical articles that support me," then post them...don't just make vague reference to "all of this stuff that supports me, but which I have not posted"....that doesn't carry weight here.

With all due respect hooker, there was nothing posted refuting me-- just impolite criticism. What did u say about that? U didn't tell the person criticizing me to cite sources. And u KNOW what i said has merit and that there's a ton of literature supporting it. Why do u feel the need to waste my time by telling me to provide the data. I M not being paid. I tried to help someone out of kindness. And i stand by it ( so do the profiles which u took the time to post ). I gave essential words from which further research could b conducted. And i explained further in my 2nd post. If u or anyone disagrees then i m big enuf to admit my error if a valid explanation is given. R U taking sides for some unobjective reason? It very much seems to me that u are. Why ? If someone wrote to u the same thing that was written to me then u'd be irritated as i was. Please admit that. I've been nothing but a gentleman in all my posts. I C NO justification for ur biased behavior. Apologies in advance if i am wrong. Show me how. If not , then i hope u'll see no need to keep this going.
    Last edited by forsz; 06-15-2005 at 08:02 AM.

I'm saying that if you have evidence, then post it.

I don't know ttu's reason for disputing you....but she didn't mention "COUNTLESS ARTICLES" so I didn't ask her to produce them. You mentioned all of this research....so I'm just asking you to post it. I'd do the same had she mentioned something similar.

as I said back to your PM, you are not a female, you may have read several ONLINE research article, but I have done the on hands research. i have ran these things and seen the sides that are caused from using them, on my own body.

ALSO suggesting a steriod for someone asking about excessive fat loss is not a good idea. Have we even seen if her diet and cardio are in check?

as I said back to your PM, you are not a female, you may have read several ONLINE research article, but I have done the on hands research. i have ran these things and seen the sides that are caused from using them, on my own body.

ALSO suggesting a steriod for someone asking about excessive fat loss is not a good idea. Have we even seen if her diet and cardio are in check?
    I'm not a female...but I've done hands on research with them and AAS....

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I'm not a female...but I've done hands on research with them and AAS....

yes i know about you and your lab rats

I applaud u for your decent response, hooker. I M sorry that i don't have the time to do that ( but i have copied and pasted TONS and studied it)..... if she needed me to because the info was hard to find then i certainly would. I can say that she can benefit form reading the profiles that YOU submitted on these substances. Peace, bro

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I M sorry that i don't have the time to do that

~SC~

yes i know about you and your lab rats

Shhhh.....

I've never been opposed to doing my homework...

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    why do people always say steroids dont burn fat ? the study below (Thanks hooker!) is just one that proves anavar burns fat -

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=164369

Now here’s some interesting stuff for anyone interested primarily in the fat burning properties of this stuff: Anavar may be what we’d call a “fat-burning steroid ”. Abdominal and visceral fat were both reduced in one study when subjects in the low/normal natural testosterone range used anavar (4). In another study, appendicular, total, and trunk fat were all reduced with a relatively small dose of 20mgs/day (8), and no excercise. In addition, weight gained with ‘var may be nearly permanent too. It might not be much, but you’ll stand a good chance of keeping most of it. In one study, subjects maintained their weight (re)gains from anavar for at least 6 months after cessation (2)! Concomitantly, in another study, Twelve weeks after discontinuing oxandrolone, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat were also sustained (8)! If you’re regaining weight, Anavar will give you nearly permanent gains, and if you are trying to lose fat (and you keep your diet in check), the fat lost with Anavar is basically looks to be nearly permanent. Check this chart out:

It also says - "Keep in mind this is all without any Post-Cycle-Therapy, and without any change in diet or training!"

It just annoys me a little how people try to justify ALL their fat loss efforts down to cardio and diet alone!! I know this is the BIG part of it, but in the end, AAS will help you burn fat. Directly as the study above shows, and indirectly in that it prevents catabolism and therefore you can do a lot more cardio without burning off muscle.

JMO (But with pleny of research)

and I agree with you Forsz - the comment seemed uncalled for!!

Anyway, the girl needs to get ehr diet in check, posts some stats and training info/experience etc because we cant go anywhere from the info she has put!!

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    what about Helios? isnt that supposed to burn fatwhen injected directly into the fat?

alphaman is offline Member
    Tren . hahah j/k

Amen to that, Dazbo !!!!!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LD_18
    what about Helios? isnt that supposed to burn fatwhen injected directly into the fat?
    Helios a T3/Clen /Ephedra mixture that was supposed to be injected sub-q, right? Then they made it so the T3 was ingested. Then they made it so everything was ingested! LMAO!

I do believe there is a Helios type patch available that is supposed to be able to spot reduce fat. Even so, I only am aware of one substance that directly kills fat cells and that is PGF2a.

Know anyone who's used PGF2a? From what i've read, it does sound DANGEROUS.

wranglerx04 is offline New Member

Fat

Lypo kills fat cells dead!

Froggy is offline Member
    If you are in need of excessive fat loss...then 99 out of 100 times...your diet & cardio are not in check...you should start there first...get motivated & stay motivated....good luck...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information