Habanero is offline Junior Member

Feel like F**king Frosty the Snowman

I am sweating like an overweight roofer laying tar. It is hot as balls here (Florida) and the humidity is killing me. Everywhere I go I start noticeably sweating. It is embarrassing. Heat has never bothered me but while on Enanthate it is kicking my ass.
    Last edited by Habanero; 06-13-2005 at 11:22 AM.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    lmao

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    iam with you on that it sucks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I sweat like a whore in church when it's 60 degrees outside and foggy, so I know what you mean. The more muscle you have, the more heat you hold. One downside to being a BB'er is that you sweat almost all the time for nothing!

~SC~

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I went to a clients home last week to get a signature and he had his AC set to 70. He goes to grab a sweatshirt since he was feeling cold, about that time sweat starts to drip from me and a small puddle formed at my feet! Sometimes I think people think I'm on coke or something..they freeze, I sweat balls.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I sweat like a whore in church when it's 60 degrees outside and foggy, so I know what you mean. The more muscle you have, the more heat you hold. One downside to being a BB'er is that you sweat almost all the time for nothing!

~SC~
    Seriously - I just got back from a lunch and sat down at my desk and my secretary comes in and asks me why I am sweating through my shirt. She looked a little puzzled when I told her that it was from walking the 20 feet from my car to the office.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I hear ya bro. When I worked at a publishing company, I had a fan on my desk blowing air in my face all day. I dreaded meetings where I couldn't take my fan w/me!!!!! Everyone drinking hot coffee, all windows closed in the meeting room, everyone has coats/jackets on, and I am sitting there fanning myself w/the meeting notes folded in half.

~SC~

ward065 is offline Member
    i'm not too much different........i have my AC set to 65 at night, only way i can sleep comfortably

I am an attorney and afternoon hearings are what really kill me. One particular courthouse in a particular county has a parking garage which is about an eighth of a mile walk to the entrance. I immediately have to hit the bathroom and towel my face off. An attorney that is dripping sweat on the podium loses a little credibility. Fortunately, the judge's all see to it that the courtrooms themselves are like igloos.

Thread Information