Proximo is offline New Member

Failed a drug test, what to do next

Hey guys well i need some crucial advice. My employer drug tested me and i failed, he said that they would drug test me again just to make sure. I need some help is there anything out there that will make me pass the test? and where would i get it? any advice would be great. thanks

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Your employer tested you for anabolics? Strange, they typically dont test for AS in the workforce.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    what was it positive for?

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Your employer tested you for anabolics? Strange, they typically dont test for AS in the workforce.
    i doubt that he failed for that. the only job that test for anabolics is olympic athlete

bowser is offline Associate Member
    yeah man those test are way to expensive. who is your employer?

hey proximo, you asked the question , where are you?

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I'm thinking he failed the NIDA-5 test which is pretty standard for employers and is only concerned with recreational drugs, i may be wrong though.

i think proximo got stoned and forgot the he asked the question hahahajust kidding man, good luck with your problem

Proximo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i doubt that he failed for that. the only job that test for anabolics is olympic athlete
    Hey sorry for the lack of information and delay, i'm shiting my pants right now. I'm a type two firefighter for my state county they do drug testing pretty often i have no idea why i failed because Test-e has never showed up before, they only thing i can think of why i failed is becuase of clen . I have been on clen for about two weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo
    Hey sorry for the lack of information and delay, i'm shiting my pants right now. I'm a type two firefighter for my state county they do drug testing pretty often i have no idea why i failed because Test-e has never showed up before, they only thing i can think of why i failed is becuase of clen. I have been on clen for about two weeks.

Did they do a drug test specifically for clen ? clen is a mild amphetamin... it should be out of the system very quick though.. I would just say your taking zyrtek, its an alergy med ....it has suda-ephedrine in it. clen dosen't but it would trigger the same test. it will be out of his system fast

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Maybe the test failed, you said they're going to retest you to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Well, what if it was a fluke, what if you were/are clean of the drugs that this particular drug test tests for and it was a mistake. If steroids haven't showed up on the same test before, why should they show up now? the only real answer is because the test was faulty.
    Obviously, I could be wrong but its a definate possibility.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    get a buddy who is clean to piss in a condom and tape right beside ur dick and ur body temp will keep it warm then dump it into the cup and call it a day i know some guys who have dont it not me personally but buddys said it worked good

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    U could have failed because of the clen . It takes 4-5 days to get out of your system so if i were u i'd stop taking it now.
    Find out what u failed for..It's your right to know!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo
    Hey sorry for the lack of information and delay, i'm shiting my pants right now. I'm a type two firefighter for my state county they do drug testing pretty often i have no idea why i failed because Test-e has never showed up before, they only thing i can think of why i failed is becuase of clen. I have been on clen for about two weeks.
    Anything with ephedra has the tendency to false positive you for anthetamines. I believe clen is made with ephedra and so are anthetamines (speed). Get off the clen. Also do not take any cold medicines and nasal decongestants... they can false positive you for POT and SPEED. You can always say you did a nasal decongestant for summer alergies and it has psuedo-ephedrine in it.

Thread Information