sgoldberg is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb building and cutting

whats up gentlemen -

im about to start my first cycle of d-bol and deca

(im 5'11'', 180, good diet, lots of calories and protein, work-out 6/7 days)

i would obviously like to build mass, but also cut for definition

i have done research and found that winnie is a good steroid for cutting, but how would i factor that into my cycle?

and is there another steroid for definition that might be better for cutting and work well with d-bol and deca??

thanks a lot for your time and help men

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    would not do a dbol n deca cycle mate,not on its own you will lose your sex drive,
    if this is your 1st cycle strongly suggest you take some form of test only at around 500mg weekly for 10-12 weeks.i will not be the only one with these vuews,also a must with every cycle is pct(post course therapy)have you looked into this?

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoldberg
    whats up gentlemen -

im about to start my first cycle of d-bol and deca

(im 5'11'', 180, good diet, lots of calories and protein, work-out 6/7 days)

i would obviously like to build mass, but also cut for definition

i have done research and found that winnie is a good steroid for cutting, but how would i factor that into my cycle?

and is there another steroid for definition that might be better for cutting and work well with d-bol and deca??

thanks a lot for your time and help men
    Bro, do a little more research and you will find out that trying to cut while on dbol and deca is not a good idea..since they both retain a lot of water..also add test in there..if this is your first cycle..I would just run a simple test prop cycle...less water retention..with good mass

yea i have . .. i've heard a lot about what your saying, so i'm going to take your advice bro - should i add test-e to my cycle, or just replace deca with test-e or replace d-bol with test-e??

thanks for your help

dragon69 is offline Member
    since this it appears to be your first cycle, I would say get rid of the deca . Deca is really VERY hard to recover from (lots of threads here on that) and I think you'd be better off replacing that with the test. At least untill you've recovered successfully from a few cycles first and have first hand experience with recovery.

It might be best just to go with the test only for first cycle as Dbol converts to estrogen very easily and you don't already know yet how your body reacts to AS. Save the Dbol for a 2nd cycle with test and a 3rd of test and deca IMO.

alright thanks alot bro

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    DO NOT DO DECA /DBOL . A simple test/dbol or test/winny cycle is good for a first cycle.

Thread Information