JYZZA is offline VET

Ttokkyo Sustenon

Hey, question

Have any of you taken ttokkyo sustenon. If yes is it worth getting. Is it as good as normal sus or better.
    I would appreciate the input. Thanks guys

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    tt sustonon"testonon" is way to painful. it will cause you severe pain at the injection site for days after you inject it. i wouldnt touch it again, same with t400.

just go with some t200. sust is way over rated and way over priced.

JYZZA is offline VET
    I always thought that T200 is underdosed, is that true?
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Jyzza I go with the Quality Vet Test 200 and it has never been underdosed yet in my experience. Brovel is usually underdosed a little. Sust does hurt like hell and like bigkev said is way over rated.

murph is offline Member
    the newer batches of T.T. are not as bad (pain wise) as the older ones they have fixed the prob..... with the Benzyl alcohol in them

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    The all new Testosterone 400 gave me calcium build up in my muscles at injection site, nice huh. Hurt like fuck for days afterward.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    TT SUST HURTS LIKE A BIATCH. I DID SUST REDIJECTS BY ORGANON IN MY FIRST CYCLE AND THEY WORKED PRETTY GOOD. i WAS ALSO HORNIER. IM ON TT SUST AND MY SEX DRIVE HAS ACTUALLY GONE DOWN FOR SOME REASON.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Awww...suck it up nancy.

I used it, first two weeks were hell, after that, not much soreness at all. However, I'm going with Kev on saying it is overated...unless you are shooting it eod to take advantage of the prop and phenylprop...then the first couple weeks will be a rollercoaster...possibly leading to estrogenic side effects.

I will tell you one thing however, that is some potent shit. DEFINATELY not underdosed. And the weight gain, increased body hair, body acne, oily skin, and sore nips can attest to that.

Get T200 and save some money.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    I have been taking the testanon and mixing it with boldenon. I have no pain at all. I really haven't been to impressed with it though. no near the gains i was hopeing for...

Thread Information