How to add on the stubborn mass?

Before my cycle i was 290 @6'3'' and ive been on for 11 days now and have gained only a few pounds, ay suggestions for a good mass diet? i already drink 1/2 and 1/2 instead of milk with the 3 p shakes, 1 cheat meal/day, and 9 whole eggs in moring, with bread and butter. i also eat 3 meals of tuna brown rice with spinach. post work out is 75g protien w/ procomplex and 2 servings of celltech. I feel i need something or some recipe that will help me break through and gain some more weight.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco Coulmbo
    Before my cycle i was 290 @6'3'' and ive been on for 11 days now and have gained only a few pounds, ay suggestions for a good mass diet? i already drink 1/2 and 1/2 instead of milk with the 3 p shakes, 1 cheat meal/day, and 9 whole eggs in moring, with bread and butter. i also eat 3 meals of tuna brown rice with spinach. post work out is 75g protien w/ procomplex and 2 servings of celltech. I feel i need something or some recipe that will help me break through and gain some more weight.
    Go to the diet forum and look at the stickies..

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    What are you "on"? Patience Bro, 11 days is not enough to see anything.

im taking 600 mg test and 300 mg deca , the guy a got it from said you need to take then at that rati. 2:1. i FELT THE STICKYS ARE TO LOW IN CALS

im taking 600 mg test and 300 mg deca, the guy a got it from said you need to take then at that rati. 2:1. i FELT THE STICKYS ARE TO LOW IN CALS
    Hey bro, use the bulking sticky for a couple weeks and see what you need to do...thats why you should get your diet in check before you get on gear

Does anyone have any suggestions besides the dumb stickies

No joke those sticky mass diets are what i use to lose fat
    i need some advice from some hard gainers

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    im taking 600 mg test and 300 mg deca, the guy a got it from said you need to take then at that rati. 2:1. i FELT THE STICKYS ARE TO LOW IN CALS
    FIRST OF ALL...you will not see anything until around week 5 with the gear you are taking(assuming its a long ester test) and at your weight your dosages are low..I weigh 292 and need 3g of test a week to see any gains..and you dont seem to be getting enough cals in your diet..if your bulking,ditch the tuna 3 x day and eat some red meat for christ sake....there are bulking stickys in the diet forum..they are guidlines.you obviously have to adjust the cals to fit your need.

3g a week of test i couldnt even afford that.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    FIRST OF ALL...you will not see anything until around week 5 with the gear you are taking(assuming its a long ester test) and at your weight your dosages are low..I weigh 292 and need 3g of test a week to see any gains..and you dont seem to be getting enough cals in your diet..if your bulking,ditch the tuna 3 x day and eat some red meat for christ sake....there are bulking stickys in the diet forum..they are guidlines.you obviously have to adjust the cals to fit your need.
    This is what I meant by doing it for a couple weeks and see what you need to do...i.e (make changes)

Thread Information