SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Injecting Winny In Bicep???

I've been injecting winny in my tri's and delts but want to try my bi's. Anyone ever try it? Talked to a couple of people and they've done it just gets really sore. My delts are fine but my Tris get red, warm and slightly swollen. I'm wondering if any adverse reactions will occur in I inject in my bicep.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro do you have a multi dose vial of winny? If yes you might want to add about 1-2% ba. I know a few Bros that have gotten cellulitus from multi dose wiiny vials, so they switched to single dose amps

JohnnyB

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I've been injecting winny in my tri's and delts but want to try my bi's. Anyone ever try it? Talked to a couple of people and they've done it just gets really sore. My delts are fine but my Tris get red, warm and slightly swollen. I'm wondering if any adverse reactions will occur in I inject in my bicep.

I have...used a 1/2 inch insulin syringe and injected into the peak of my bi-cep...no real pain for me...used UP-John winni...it was a while back...pain may depend on the brand type.

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't want to inject Winny into my bicep...

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    I have injected in my bicep and after a week the pain was gone.. I use a 26 gauge 1 inch needle.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro do you have a multi dose vial of winny? If yes you might want to add about 1-2% ba. I know a few Bros that have gotten cellulitus from multi dose wiiny vials, so they switched to single dose amps

JohnnyB

That's actually good info. Cellulitus is no joke. I dont want to have to go get some Anti's to fix this inflammed tricep of mine.
    I prefer the Zambons but got my hands on some cheap QV. I know I know I'm the one that started the tread on only doing human grade but something like this was hard to pass up. Thanks!!

Thread Information