JerzeyBoy is offline Member

When can I get on my cycle?

Here's my deal, this is a a number of questions...

For some personal issues, I took some time off the gym. About 4 months. I got those issues taken care of (it was nothing physical) and I feel good again. I was planning out my workout and diet all week so I could get back, hit it hard, and eventually get on my mass cycle I have waiting on me. (test,deca ,dbol ) but here's the problem.

Yesterday I was in a war. I fought someone twice my size and even though I got him pretty good, it wasn't as good as I would of did if his girlfriend didnt hit me in the back of the head everytime we were going at it. That b*tch hit me hard enough for me to turn around and this is when the fight's tables turned and went on his side. Not only was he mad that a kid much smaller than him did some nice damage, but he wanted this fight to be over...When I stupidly turned around to see who was giving me these slams in the back of the head, he managed to take me down and hit me in the same spot about three times, than his b*tch girlfriend kicked me again. This is when I got right back up and kept fighting like nothing...

I managed to walk away with a huuugee black eye and i kind of threw my shoulder out from hitting him so hard.

When is it time for me to get back to the gym? And most importently, when can I get on my cycle?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    dude, sounds like you still have some personal issues to work out.

seriously, how are we supposed to know when ur good to go back on cycle?

you post some of weirdest things man....really.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    take it easy on that sholder then when you do go back to the gym dont start to cycle tell you have platoed and are not making any more gains.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    allso I want a girl like that

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    Here's my deal, this is a a number of questions...

For some personal issues, I took some time off the gym. About 4 months. I got those issues taken care of (it was nothing physical) and I feel good again. I was planning out my workout and diet all week so I could get back, hit it hard, and eventually get on my mass cycle I have waiting on me. (test,deca ,dbol ) but here's the problem.

Yesterday I was in a war. I fought someone twice my size and even though I got him pretty good, it wasn't as good as I would of did if his girlfriend didnt hit me in the back of the head everytime we were going at it. That b*tch hit me hard enough for me to turn around and this is when the fight's tables turned and went on his side. Not only was he mad that a kid much smaller than him did some nice damage, but he wanted this fight to be over...When I stupidly turned around to see who was giving me these slams in the back of the head, he managed to take me down and hit me in the same spot about three times, than his b*tch girlfriend kicked me again. This is when I got right back up and kept fighting like nothing...

I managed to walk away with a huuugee black eye and i kind of threw my shoulder out from hitting him so hard.

When is it time for me to get back to the gym? And most importently, when can I get on my cycle?
    Let me add that this is my first hardcore fight like this, and this is why i don't know when I am ready to get back into training and the juice game. For example...my shoulder is really ****ed up and hard to move, how long should i rest it...or should i just start working on getting it strong again???

miguy82 is offline Associate Member
    Dude theres no way for us to tell when ur shoulder would be rested/healed enough to train again, maybe u should go have it looked at.

also how much bigger was this dude than u whats ur stats, and did u make hiim bleed , u should have made that bitch bleed actually, if a girls got enough balls to start socking and kicking a guy thats not her fight , she needs to socked her self. but i guess its a good thing u didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    allso I want a girl like that
    lmao

Scrub is offline Member
    It's hard to tell with a shoulder injury. All I can say is not to rush back into it. Give yourself about a week or two and than try to slowly work into a workout program. Shoulders injuries can be pretty serious so try not to rush it.

Quote Originally Posted by miguy82
    Dude theres no way for us to tell when ur shoulder would be rested/healed enough to train again, maybe u should go have it looked at.

also how much bigger was this dude than u whats ur stats, and did u make hiim bleed , u should have made that bitch bleed actually, if a girls got enough balls to start socking and kicking a guy thats not her fight , she needs to socked her self. but i guess its a good thing u didnt.
    I'm 5'9 about 160 and he was about 200 something, almost 6'1, and his mouth was bleeding, his gums and all that. I know he'll never forget the fight in me.

miguy82 is offline Associate Member
    ya id say take a week or two too se eow or shoulder is feeling.

u should made that bitches mouth bleed likehis.lmao good job tho

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I loved being the 200 pounder tall dude beatin up some little putz in front of my woman when I was younger, throwing around little punks who thought they could beat on me.... literally throwing them... HAHHAHA

that was fukin hilarious!

well, I outweight and "out height" em by 30 pounds and 3 inches gimme you address there Matt and I'll come by and stick up for ya!

I got kicked in the shoulder once and it was immobile in the mornings and moveable throughout the day in a limited range for about 2 to 3 weeks, whereas I trained through the pain... VERY carefully.

I was quite abit younger tho.... so, depending on how old ya are, you may need to give it more time... but FUK man, go see the doctor, he may give you anti inflammatories ..?? or something to speed the process.

or hack you arm off

Thread Information