Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tren HELP!!!

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlues
    Will Test Prop w/ Tren get you to big though? What if you just want to get ripped and hard??? Also I read in the AAS profiles that Test converts to DHT. So will this increase your chances of hair loss? If so I won't touch it! That is one side I do not want.
    well whenever i take test i look like a fukcin gorrila!

tempbrit is offline Member
    Will Test Prop w/ Tren get you to big though? What if you just want to get ripped and hard??? Also I read in the AAS profiles that Test converts to DHT. So will this increase your chances of hair loss? If so I won't touch it! That is one side I do not want.
    I can think of nothing better to make you ripped and hard than Tren and Prop.

If you are concerned with hairloss then you should not be running TREN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit

my thought exactly!!

baba12345 is offline New Member
    To answer your question. I do rotate my shots. Ass, and thighs. I do not do my left ass cheek though. So I do right leg, left leg then right ass. Is that OK. I did notice that The last shot I took. My leg is killing me. The day after

MickyBlues is offline Banned

I agree, it just seems that adding the Test Prop certainly would add to the acceleration of hair loss if prone to it.

tempbrit is offline Member
    I agree, it just seems that adding the Test Prop certainly would add to the acceleration of hair loss if prone to it.
    I can't answer your question. However, a limp willy will chase away women as fast as a receeding hairline. If not quicker.

MickyBlues is offline Banned
    I can't answer your question. However, a limp willy will chase away women as fast as a receeding hairline. If not quicker.
    Ha! Good response. Let me ask you this, sounds like you have sound knowledge on the subject, I'm about to start Tren 75mg EOD. I really can't afford any Test Prop right now, will I still see great results anyway?

SaTyR is offline Member
    [QUOTE=tempbrit]YOU NEED the TEST to KEEP your D$ck hard! Tren will shut you down hard and you will not be able to please your women. Forget about the gains....I mean if you can't have sex, what is this all for anyways....right???

He could be single....

pope84 is offline New Member
    I believe tren takes about 3-4 weeks before you feel full effect, around 2ish before you start to see the climb.. from the mouths of a few friends who have taken tren

chris2wire is offline Member
    I can tell you right now if youre using the mindset "i havent seen results yet" then youre in a for a world of disappointed when it comes to steroids .

Steroids are not miracle workers. You need to diet right, eat a lot, and train hard. On top of that you won't get massive and huge in the short time youve been on tren .

On top of that tren does not aromatise, meaning it does not turn into estrogen. Estrogen is vital to muscle building. Thats why running tren only will cut you up and take off bodyfat more than it will put on bulk amounts of muscle. People run test with tren because test fully aromatises into estrogen and that will fuel the tren.

Either way... Get your diet and training down and lower your expectations. You wont look like arnold after a month, or even a few months. It takes hard work even with steroids.

yes mate as it has been said a million times before DIET is the key!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information