hocowrestler39 is offline New Member

bodyfat effect the probability of gyno?

does bodyfat have any effect on the probability of getting gyno?

Unoid is offline Member
    hooker says so!, but indirectly your bodyfat may be correlated to gyno in the following manner:

Increased estrogen will elevated fat levels on an individual (reason why females have high BF%) and if you have increase estrogen... = increase chances of gyno.
    Last edited by Unoid; 06-13-2005 at 09:19 PM.

There are estrogen receptors in fat cells, so yes, more fat = more chance of estrogenic side effects.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    There are estrogen receptors in fat cells, so yes, more fat = more chance of estrogenic side effects.
    good info.

Jsik98 is offline Member

sneaking in question in a noticable spot!

Does Nolvadex cure gyno or just keep it under control? Reason I'm asking is I have a small hard lump under my left nipple which seems to very slowly be getting worse. Also, I have fluid coming out of both sides if I squeeze relatively hard. My chest is very hard and the muscle is dense, but at the surface there is a slightly pointy fat deposit on both sides, but a lump only on the left side. NEVER EVEN JUICED! Smoked pot through puberty and still do, but not excessively like I used to. I'm 22, just to give more perspective on the situation. This thread caught my attention b/c I always had more fat on my chest than the rest of my body.....though not really a lot b/c I'm a born ectomorph. However, my nipples only starting secreting mama's milk after I tried some garbage from SDI Labs about a month and half ago, yet the lump only appeared about a week ago. Does that make any sense? On top of it I'm taking an OTC anti-aromatase called 17-alpha oxo nolone which seemed to be helping but how effective is it if I still have juice coming out of my nips!!??Anyway, I guess any plans of me juicing are definetely on halt for the meantime. That's all I need is to grow a real set of tits a few days after my first sust injection. (have some organon, but scared to start it).

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    no it does not cure it, the only cure for it is surgury bro.

Logan13 is offline Banned

hooker

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I didn't know that adipose tissue had receptors.
    Thanks, Hooker.

hocowrestler39 is offline New Member
    isnt there something that you could rub on your nipples, i think it was liquid nolva or something, but it diminishes gyno? correct me if im rong please

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hocowrestler39
    isnt there something that you could rub on your nipples, i think it was liquid nolva or something, but it diminishes gyno? correct me if im rong please
    Bump

letro

Quote Originally Posted by hocowrestler39
    get on some letro ASAP.

Andractim is what you are talking about, to rub on your nippes.

titties

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Does Nolvadex cure gyno or just keep it under control? Reason I'm asking is I have a small hard lump under my left nipple which seems to very slowly be getting worse. Also, I have fluid coming out of both sides if I squeeze relatively hard. My chest is very hard and the muscle is dense, but at the surface there is a slightly pointy fat deposit on both sides, but a lump only on the left side. NEVER EVEN JUICED! Smoked pot through puberty and still do, but not excessively like I used to. I'm 22, just to give more perspective on the situation. This thread caught my attention b/c I always had more fat on my chest than the rest of my body.....though not really a lot b/c I'm a born ectomorph. However, my nipples only starting secreting mama's milk after I tried some garbage from SDI Labs about a month and half ago, yet the lump only appeared about a week ago. Does that make any sense? On top of it I'm taking an OTC anti-aromatase called 17-alpha oxo nolone which seemed to be helping but how effective is it if I still have juice coming out of my nips!!??Anyway, I guess any plans of me juicing are definetely on halt for the meantime. That's all I need is to grow a real set of tits a few days after my first sust injection. (have some organon, but scared to start it).
    My lifting partner had pointed pecs at around 14% bodyfat. He got down below 10% and the "pointiness" went away. Get on some letro, and get the bodyfat down. Gynecomastia can appear in two forms, genuine or 'real' and similar or 'pseudo.' In real Gynecomastia there is actual breast tissue present. In pseudo Gynecomastia there is no such breast tissue and the appearance is due to an accumulation of fat, part of a general overweight tendency (higher BF). In this condition weight control and exercise reduce the problem. In real Gynecomastia such efforts are fruitless.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    That's great advise thank you......I've actually been eating a lot less carbs and fat the last few weeks or so (went from 215 to 200 in less than a month) training with lots of intensity and I'm getting a lot more cut......and that's when it started becoming more apparent that the rest of my chest is hard and boxy, but that my nips are still pointy when you look from the side. Killer on the motivation factor!
    I'm 6'2'' so I'm not that big, but hard and fairly well defined...So anyway, how would I use letro and where would I get it? It's not one of those liquid chemicals they sell on this site is it? Cause I don't trust that stuff! Thanks again for the feedback, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    That's great advise thank you......I've actually been eating a lot less carbs and fat the last few weeks or so (went from 215 to 200 in less than a month) training with lots of intensity and I'm getting a lot more cut......and that's when it started becoming more apparent that the rest of my chest is hard and boxy, but that my nips are still pointy when you look from the side. Killer on the motivation factor!
    I'm 6'2'' so I'm not that big, but hard and fairly well defined...So anyway, how would I use letro and where would I get it? It's not one of those liquid chemicals they sell on this site is it? Cause I don't trust that stuff! Thanks again for the feedback, much appreciated.
    Sorry to hear that you don't trust Lion's products, they really do work. Go to banner at top of page, get it there.
    -Logan13

bignuts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    My lifting partner had pointed pecs at around 14% bodyfat. He got down below 10% and the "pointiness" went away. Get on some letro, and get the bodyfat down. Gynecomastia can appear in two forms, genuine or 'real' and similar or 'pseudo.' In real Gynecomastia there is actual breast tissue present. In pseudo Gynecomastia there is no such breast tissue and the appearance is due to an accumulation of fat, part of a general overweight tendency (higher BF). In this condition weight control and exercise reduce the problem. In real Gynecomastia such efforts are fruitless.
    I have that same problem. im not sure what bf% i am but i have a sixpack and i have alot of fat on my chest. i thought it was gyno but my nips dont hurt and i cant feel any lump. when u have gyno the lump is right under your nipple?Like if u push in on your nippple u should feel a lump?

wranglerx04 is offline New Member

Gyno

Quote Originally Posted by bignuts
    I have that same problem. im not sure what bf% i am but i have a sixpack and i have alot of fat on my chest. i thought it was gyno but my nips dont hurt and i cant feel any lump. when u have gyno the lump is right under your nipple?Like if u push in on your nippple u should feel a lump?
    I also have this unsightly deposite around my nipples, its been a battle since puberty, however I have been using letro for 3 months during a cutting cycle of test, deca t3 and clen and this is the first time that this estrogen based fat deposite has been reduced.... ever. I swear by the research (lion) letro, but your diet must be in check and stay in check. Clearly we are talking about this because our body without these chemicals has the genetic predisposition to store fat in our chest. That being said if you come off letro and lose focus on your diet your estrogen based fat deposites will return.
    Ps. My love handles are gone now as well I am 6"1 and down to 205 now and around my waist at belly button level now measures 32" I am a fan of letro and diligence with diet for attacking this unsightly non glandular gyno.
    -D.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    See, I actually have a lump under my left nipple. Will letro reverse that? Isn't letro just to shed body fat? I heard it dries you out really badly.......plus, not to offend anyone, but how do any of us know the quality and grade of these "research chemicals." They're convenient and legal, but are they safe?
    I'm going to make a doctors appointment tommorow to get this checked out for real. What's the point of trying a little bit of this and a little bit of that, before I know it I'm gonna be taking a shit and my kidney's gonna come right outta my ass! All dried up and sad asking me why I kept poisoning them!

Thread Information