Brianna is offline Junior Member

Anadrol 50, 100 from BD

I know this section is for pics and all but it gets the most hits and noone responded to my question in steroid Q & A's...So help would be nice

I have some BD Anadrol 100 and 50..They are very brittle and almost melt in your mouth..The BD win is much more dense as well as the Anavar ..Is this normal for their Anadrol..Also has not much of a taste.
    thanks

ilovesus is offline Member
    i got some 50mg anadrol tabs made by brovel. They are very brittle as well. they disinagrate almost as soon as they hit your mouth.

They should hold their shape. But to instantly disinagrade sounds like aspirin to me.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna
    I know this section is for pics and all but it gets the most hits and noone responded to my question in steroid Q & A's...So help would be nice

I have some BD Anadrol 100 and 50..They are very brittle and almost melt in your mouth..The BD win is much more dense as well as the Anavar ..Is this normal for their Anadrol..Also has not much of a taste.
    thanks
    I noticed with my BD winny(which were the shit) most were dense but I had one every onece and a while that would basically melt in my mouth(sorry for the m&m pun)

ilovesus is offline Member
    i mean its not like instant but they do melt fast. they say oxymetholone on the front ant 50mg on the back.

Thread Information