Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Letro is for progestenic sides? Really?

That thread has some info on it that I didn't realize. I can't find any other threads that address this, but WHOA! The implications! Any info?

Hook's Tren profile...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i don't think that letro help's at all with progestenic side affect's. Just bromo and vit b6 and another compund that i carn't remember the name of

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Taken straight from Hook's profile on Tren :

"No need to panic though, the anti-estrogens letrzole or fulvestrant can lower progesterone levels, and combat any progestenic sides. The use of a 19-nor compound like trenbolone also increases prolactin…. bromocriptine or cabergoline are often recommended to lower prolatin levels"

am i misreading/misunderstanding???

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

ok my bad

well, at least there may be some hope. Why is this such obscure information with the wide spread use of Tren and Deca ? Both progestenic compounds, and rarely a mention of this... Is the likelihood of progestenic affects less than that or estrogenic sides given the same dosage? Whats up, whos the man on this subject. Get in this thread and give up the info! :-)

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/fo...read.php?t=3995

hooker sent me this is also good info....

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member

Glad Hooker's here. He can clear up some of the misinformation...

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    well, at least there may be some hope. Why is this such obscure information with the wide spread use of Tren and Deca?
    There aren't enough people with the time and motivation to do the research we need, I think.

I got involved with this particular board because the profiles forum needed to be revised, and revamped...and the owner of the site was offering good money to anyone who wanted to write profiles. Anyway, to make a long story short, I've earned a decent amount of money from doing this, which put me in the position to take time off from my "day job" and just focus on researching steroids and writing stuff.

The average mod here and around the 'net is sort of a volunteer, who sees no actual money or capital from their efforts...and they just can't justify putting in a 16 hour day researching and writing about steroids, as they have "real" jubs to hold down. My particular situation is somewhat different, now, so I have the time that just isn't available to research obscure information and write about it.

I'm not doing anything special, I just have more time to do it, I think.

Okay, so how do those things, B6, Letro, etc, help with progestenic sides?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    There aren't enough people with the time and motivation to do the research we need, I think.

I got involved with this particular board because the profiles forum needed to be revised, and revamped...and the owner of the site was offering good money to anyone who wanted to write profiles. Anyway, to make a long story short, I've earned a decent amount of money from doing this, which put me in the position to take time off from my "day job" and just focus on researching steroids and writing stuff.

The average mod here and around the 'net is sort of a volunteer, who sees no actual money or capital from their efforts...and they just can't justify putting in a 16 hour day researching and writing about steroids, as they have "real" jubs to hold down. My particular situation is somewhat different, now, so I have the time that just isn't available to research obscure information and write about it.

I'm not doing anything special, I just have more time to do it, I think.
    and were damn glad your doing it bro.

Syr
    Syr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Okay, so how do those things, B6, Letro, etc, help with progestenic sides?
    *bump* for this question

Thread Information