jaydub is offline Senior Member

can you use tren this way?

can you grind down them trem pellets into a fine powder and mix em with ben gay or icy hot and rub it on? I heard from a buddy that you can do it this way. He said at his gym a bunch of guys do that and it works great. Just wondering if anyone here's heard anything like that.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    can you grind down them trem pellets into a fine powder and mix em with ben gay or icy hot and rub it on? I heard from a buddy that you can do it this way. He said at his gym a bunch of guys do that and it works great. Just wondering if anyone here's heard anything like that.
    hell no! don't waste it bro

yeah, that;s kinda what I thought. I guess this guy swears by it that way though, saying it's all he'll ever do, and he's supposedly benching 605. My buddy wouldn't do me wrong, and he's been juiced for years, but I think someones yanking his chain. Thanks bro!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    yeah, that;s kinda what I thought. I guess this guy swears by it that way though, saying it's all he'll ever do, and he's supposedly benching 605. My buddy wouldn't do me wrong, and he's been juiced for years, but I think someones yanking his chain. Thanks bro!
    no prob. just send me those pellets and i swear i'll put them to good use

hahahaah.....I need to get serious and use em! I'm kinda nervous about it. I'm not a good chemist!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    He's talking about dimethylsulfioxide (DMSO) and yes it does work. However, the absorption rate is not even worth mentioning when you compare it to injecting. DMSO is one of the most versatile solvents there is, and it carries solutes with notable success through the skin for absorption.

But DMSO isn't a good way to run tren IMO. The absorption is not that great for the amount of fina you'd need, and the smell is really gross. I would never waste my time with it.

EDIT: forgot to mention that bengay and icy hot are not DMSO. I don't know the exact chemicals in these but if there is any DMSO then it's in very small quantity and therefore these two ointments are not plausible pathways to administer tren or any other aas.
    Last edited by symatech; 06-13-2005 at 06:47 PM.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    If your buddy beleives that shit i would be hesitant to beleive what he says

yeah, I knew you could rub it on with that dmso, but ben gay?..that just didn't sit right with me. that's why I'm just gonna stay with the good ol injectables.

Thread Information