robkesl is offline Senior Member

suspended airbubbles

i was withdrawling test e from an amp, and near the end it kinda phizzed, i dont know how to explain it, i was right near the surface of the oil and i guess some air got sucked in.

and when i tried to get the air out, it was like, the air was suspended in the oil, it was very weird, its the first time its happend, i knocked on the syringe for awhile and got most out. but i didnt know how to get some out, they werent big bubbles at all, so very small

then when i stuck it in, and aspirated like another foaming/phizzing happend in the oil, very weird. then i injected cause i guess it was just air, and i havent had a problem.

has this happen to anyone before, was the tiny air bubbles just something that happens sometimes?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ye i get tiny bubbles sometimes, i try everything to get them out still havent figured out how, but i jus inject it

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    u can try withdrawing a lot of juice into ur syringe then pull back and let go, they gradually float to tha top if u do that a few times

Scrub is offline Member
    I've had the same problem. I beat the syringe on my dresser and some of the bubbles still wouldn't move. I just inject myself but am careful to aspirate before pushing in the juice.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    well yea just aspirate but guys
    even if there is a tiny air bubble its not gonna be more than a fraction of a ml a tiny fraction at that and it would do no damage at all
    but itsbest to avoid them sure

map

It takes ALOT of air to do any damage, i usually dont bother if there is an air bubble or two in there

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, unless u are shooting in your veins i wldn't worry at all bout little bubbles... it wld take a sh!t load of air to screw u up doing i m injections...

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    yeah, unless u are shooting in your veins i wldn't worry at all bout little bubbles... it wld take a sh!t load of air to screw u up doing i m injections...
    thats what i was thinking, cause when i aspirate i usually see airbubbles and then i shoot those straight back in.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    thats what i was thinking, cause when i aspirate i usually see airbubbles and then i shoot those straight back in.

yeah... when u aspirate u don't really get bubbles even though it looks like it... u create a vaccum so the oil spaces out a bit and thats where the bubbles come from.. that's y when u let go the plunger goes back and the bubbles disappear..

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    heat the syringe with hot water (outside with gear in it) and it seems to go away..i had this problem but the heat from the shower got rid of them so i shoot in shower now always..gl

Thread Information