paco is offline New Member

injection question, please help.

hey guys, i was jus wondering if there's really a difference in where you iject your winny. right now i'm doing it straight in my shoulders, but is there really a difference if i inject it in my bi's or delts for example???

thanks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i have never seen a diffrence with spot injecting winny. But some people do

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Site growth has been known with HGH, Test Suspension, Synthol and some other's..... but I have never read anything on Winstrol giving this effect.

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Spot injecting will help with those hard to get muscle striations.

Although this was originally intended as an expedient, injecting Winstrol Depot into certain muscles has become increasingly popular since athletes have noticed that this leads to an accelerated growth of the affected muscle. An American pro bodybuilder who is known for his cross-striated, horseshoe-shaped triceps owes this in considerable part to his regular "triceps Winstrol-Depot injections." A confusion with the also often used Esiclene is excluded. Athletes who want to avoid daily injections usually take 2-3ml Winstrol Depot twice a week. In the U.S. injectable stanozolol is manufactured only for veterinary medicine. It is distributed under the name Winstrol V by Winthrop and Upjohn Companies Unfortunately there are several fakes of Winstrol Depot.

bowser is offline Associate Member
    2-3ml twice a week? I don't think that can take the place of doing it everyday or at least every other day. More at once? I don't think that works. but please correct me if I am wrong.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman911
    Spot injecting will help with those hard to get muscle striations.

Although this was originally intended as an expedient, injecting Winstrol Depot into certain muscles has become increasingly popular since athletes have noticed that this leads to an accelerated growth of the affected muscle. An American pro bodybuilder who is known for his cross-striated, horseshoe-shaped triceps owes this in considerable part to his regular "triceps Winstrol-Depot injections." A confusion with the also often used Esiclene is excluded. Athletes who want to avoid daily injections usually take 2-3ml Winstrol Depot twice a week. In the U.S. injectable stanozolol is manufactured only for veterinary medicine. It is distributed under the name Winstrol V by Winthrop and Upjohn Companies Unfortunately there are several fakes of Winstrol Depot.

never noticed that when i did winny.. i'll have to pay closer attention next time i use it.

Thread Information