bOOmstiK is offline New Member

Steroids and Foods.

I've heard a lot of members talking about a good diet when taking roids. I'm just wondering what you're terms of a "good diet" are? It is better to eat a lot of meat for protein..? Or perhaps carbs? Can I eat burgers, pizza (a.k.a junk food), or do I need to keep a well-balanced diet for the maximum effect? Last question, is my diet still essential if I workout like a mofo and have normal sleep patterns? Your comments are appreciated...

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    dude diet is always one of the most important factors, if its a cutting cycle diet will make or break the cycle, if its a bulker you should at least use an eating plan. but eat eat totally large amounts of protein, protein synthesis is endless on gear bro, well almost.

bOOmstiK is offline New Member
    I'm definitely not trying to cut, but if I'm bulking, protein is the most important factor?

check out the diet forum bro...ull find good stuff there that will help you on your way...

by the way..no junk food

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOmstiK
    I've heard a lot of members talking about a good diet when taking roids. I'm just wondering what you're terms of a "good diet" are? It is better to eat a lot of meat for protein..? Or perhaps carbs? Can I eat burgers, pizza (a.k.a junk food), or do I need to keep a well-balanced diet for the maximum effect? Last question, is my diet still essential if I workout like a mofo and have normal sleep patterns? Your comments are appreciated...
    There are mixed opinions about the burgers... but I agree... pizza and junk food??? Burgers... well I think its pointless to have a big mac or these small burgers... but its hard to argue with a 85 gram of protein Wendy's triple burger. Sure there is calaries and fat in the bread, mayo, but there is so darn much meat... I grow muscles better eating Wendy's triples for lunch then I do with grilled chicken breasts. To make up for the burger...get a salad instead of fries or a baked potatoe, even a chili instead of fries adds even MORE protein to the diet without choking too hard on the fat/calaries.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    There are mixed opinions about the burgers... but I agree... pizza and junk food??? Burgers... well I think its pointless to have a big mac or these small burgers... but its hard to argue with a 85 gram of protein Wendy's triple burger. Sure there is calaries and fat in the bread, mayo, but there is so darn much meat... I grow muscles better eating Wendy's triples for lunch then I do with grilled chicken breasts. To make up for the burger...get a salad instead of fries or a baked potatoe, even a chili instead of fries adds even MORE protein to the diet without choking too hard on the fat/calaries.
    Ya ....kind of like ordering a diet Coke with that Pizza! : )

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    If you eat crap, you will look like crap. Pretty simple.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Ya ....kind of like ordering a diet Coke with that Pizza! : )
    It depends... if bulking is your goal... then wendy's triple is fine... if you are dieting and trying to rip out your abs... then dont listen to me...

On the other hand... I have been eating a Wendy's triple burger for lunch every weekday since January and I lowered body fat from 16% to 10% in this time frame. I dont think the protein to calaries/fat ratio is all that bad as compared to burgers from Mac Donalds and such.

Thread Information