ched27 is offline New Member

Please Critique My Clen/T3 Cycle

This is my first time trying clen and t3 and i wanted to know if the doses were to strong. would greatly appreciate help. thanks in advance.

T3
    Days 1,2...20mcgs
    Days 3,4...40mcgs
    Days 5,6...60mcgs
    Days 7,8...80mcgs
    Days 9-27... 100mcgs
    Days 28-30.. 80mcgs
    Days 31-34.. 60mcgs
    Days 35-38.. 40mcgs
    Days 39-42.. 20mcgs.

Clen
    Days 1,2 20mcg
    Days 3,4 40mcg
    Days 5,6 60mcg
    Days 7,8 80mcg
    Days 9-11 60mcg
    Days 12,13 40mcg
    Day 14 20mcg

2 weeks on 2 weeks off for clen

Taking lipo-6 during the clen off days

3-4 capsules of 1000mg taurine daily

russia dog is offline Member
    benadryl and ketotifen upgrade the recepter...meaning that there's no need to take time off from clen ... try to find post from HOOKER

raytnorman is offline New Member
    I have read HOOKERS it helps a lot. If I did not want to do the 2 on and 2off, would I start taking the Benadryl at the start of the third week? If so how much per day, what time of the day, and how many days would I need to take it to cleanse the receptors? Also the dose seems kind of low should start off with 40mcgs and add 20mcgs to the purposed cycle (obviously I will not increase if I can nor take the side effects)? I’m kind of a soft 190lb, 6 foot, and my gold is to lean up

Revised schedule:

T3
    Days 1,2...20mcgs
    Days 3,4...40mcgs
    Days 5,6...60mcgs
    Days 7,8...80mcgs
    Days 9-27... 100mcgs
    Days 28-30.. 80mcgs
    Days 31-34.. 60mcgs
    Days 35-38.. 40mcgs
    Days 39-42.. 20mcgs

clen
    Days 1,2...20mcgs
    Days 3,4...40mcgs
    Days 5,6...60mcgs
    Days 7,8...80mcgs
    Days 9-27... 100mcgs
    Days 28-30.. 80mcgs
    Days 31-34.. 60mcgs
    Days 35-38.. 40mcgs
    Days 39-42.. 20mcgs.

Thanks for any help

toughgloves is offline New Member
    keto makes me sleeeepy.

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    I personally start taking the Benadryl at the start of the second week, 25 mg EOD just to help keep the receptors from downgrading in the first place. Then I hit it harder at 50 mg ED at the start of the third week and drop back to 25 mg EOD for 4th week, 50 mg ED 5th week, etc. That's just my personal dosing scheme. 25 mg = amount of active component in 1 pill.

Benadryl will make you sleepy. So it's best to take it 30 minutes before you go to bed.

If this is your first time running clen , then start out low and increase the dose as you can stand the side effects (headache, shakes, rapid heart rate, etc.). Having a schedule is nice, but if you feel like you can take more earlier, then go ahead and get yourself up to your max as quickly as it's bearable. I don't see any need to taper off the clen either, I never do. If you "crash", just drink some coffee and you'll probably feel fine.

Some of this applies to the T3 too. The schedule that's been talked about a lot on AR is 5/40/55 - 5% of your "on-time" is the taper up, 40% at max concentration, and then 55% on the taper down. In your case you're spending a lot of time tapering up the T3. Screw that, like with the clen just increase the dosage as you can handle the sides and get up to your max concentration quickly. Focus on the taper down though as that's MUCH more important with T3.

MHO. I've run 4 cycles of clen but haven't run T3, just researched it. I start a cycle of clen/T4 in two weeks.

toughgloves is offline New Member
    definately not my first cycle with clen or t3.... just wondering if i can run it at the same time as the tren /prop/winny...?

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toughgloves
    definately not my first cycle with clen or t3.... just wondering if i can run it at the same time as the tren/prop/winny...?
    YES, most definitely! I'll be running prop and winny while also doing clen and T4 later this month. The steroids will help you to hold on to your muscle mass while you cut the fat with clen/T3, cardio, and a low calorie diet. This is like a classic, textbook cutting stack.

I would only warn you to watch your blood pressure. Prop makes my blood pressure go up and so does clen. I didn't like it too much when I ran the two together in the past. But it's not bad enough to stop me from doing it again.

Thread Information